J Lo's Concert Cancelled

Topic locked
J Lo's concert cancelled May 10, 2006
Please see below an international statement that’s been released by 7 spring tour promoters today. As you can imagine this is a difficult situation and our main focus is to make sure the ticket holders know they can get their refunds.

As soon as we receive more information we will make sure to keep you informed.

FOR IMMEDIATE INTERNATIONAL PRESS AND MEDIA RELEASE

Jennifer Lopez informed us last night that she has decided to cancel her entire Spring Tour including all the shows she has contracted to perform at in Athens, Baku, Dubai, Moscow, Mumbai, Sofia and Thessaloniki later this month.

We have been given no further details at this time and intend to attempt to have further discussions on behalf of each of the promoters of these shows with the artist and her management.

In the meantime, the tour promoters will ensure that full refunds will be made to all ticket holders through usual channels. Ticket holders should contact their local ticket outlet for further information.

Your local promoter will release more information as soon as possible.

kilani
Dubai Forums Member

Re: J Lo's concert cancelled May 10, 2006
kilani wrote:Please see below an international statement that’s been released by 7 spring tour promoters today. As you can imagine this is a difficult situation and our main focus is to make sure the ticket holders know they can get their refunds.

Jennifer Lopez informed us last night that she has decided to cancel her entire Spring Tour including all the shows she has contracted to perform at in Athens, Baku, Dubai, Moscow, Mumbai, Sofia and Thessaloniki later this month.

We have been given no further details at this time and intend to attempt to have further discussions on behalf of each of the promoters of these shows with the artist and her management.

In the meantime, the tour promoters will ensure that full refunds will be made to all ticket holders through usual channels. Ticket holders should contact their local ticket outlet for further information.

so, what should we do about it now?
whoever got tickets received this e-mail as well.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2006
J, doesn't it say for ticket holders to contact their local ticket outlets? That would be a start.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: J Lo's concert cancelled May 10, 2006
IMJ wrote:
kilani wrote:Please see below an international statement that’s been released by 7 spring tour promoters today. As you can imagine this is a difficult situation and our main focus is to make sure the ticket holders know they can get their refunds.

so, what should we do about it now?
whoever got tickets received this e-mail as well.

I got mine form Virgin , so im gonna sue their as*, and get back my money
kilani
Dubai Forums Member

May 10, 2006
lmao, sure, they told u they would give ur money back.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 25, 2006
:rr: Sue ?.. I want J LO! :naka: :sign12: :sign10: :thumbup:
silhouette
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 27, 2006
what the hell is the deal with dubai concerts?
why does it always get cancelled?
in november i came all the way to watch scorpions and the bastards cancelled it. even the one in abu dhabi, i got my money back but still that trip wasn't cheap and for nothing.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2006
The woman's pregnant - give her a break!!!!

For a refund you simply go back to the ticket agent you bought from.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 27, 2006
hey it's not our fault that one of her husbands finally knocked her up, she should've known earlier before making people go to all that trouble.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2006
This time she really got slipped the hot beef injection. :twisted:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

May 27, 2006
well that's because she FINALLY stayed close to the needle, usually she'd be already divorced after this period of marriage.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2006
I dont care if shez got a bun in the oven. All I want to do is stand there and look at her Big Asss. :twisted:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

May 28, 2006
A64Venice wrote:I dont care if shez got a bun in the oven. All I want to do is stand there and look at her Big Asss. :twisted:

i have a lot of respect for you man.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2006
any of u guys got money back yet?
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
well i never bought the tickets in the first place. THANK GOD

besides in my opinion J Lo's concert is a watse of time, bad music and lets face it her ass isn't how it used to be.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 30, 2006
Moester wrote:well i never bought the tickets in the first place. THANK GOD

besides in my opinion J Lo's concert is a watse of time, bad music and lets face it her a#s isn't how it used to be.

do not know if i asked if u liked JLo or bought tickets to her concert, oh, well, thanks for the info :roll:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2006
:?
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk