Book Review/exchange Club

Topic locked
book review/exchange club Nov 15, 2005
man there should be a book club too...!!...love to read...i guess too much telly(working in media)...my brains just shut down!!...books i like...Neil Gaimen(graphic novels/novels)...terry prachett...how about you guys?...if you ever get a chance read "american god" by neil gaimen...and its got nothing to do with america /politics...its a "story of supernatural/fable/darkness" ...amazing...

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 18, 2005
i think you can suggest this book club in the suggestions forum!!! I had the same thought and was wondering why they didn't have a readers forum here. by the way, do u know any public libraries here in sharjah which has a collection of fiction novels ? Angels and Demons was my latest read, and its more or less similar to Da Vinci's code! Never tried Niel Gaimen's so far. sounds interesting. may be i shd. give it a try
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 18, 2005
any one is interested in comics? I just love reading Asterix & Obleix and when i was young, sometimes at home, we start talking like gauls, we refer to coffee as our magic potion and each room becomes a village and the drawing room will be the roman camp. all my sisters and cousins were asterix fans and it was lot of fun. miss those days very much
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 27, 2005
the one only book i read was The three Muskeeters and which i read abt 3 times..........now reading God father.........novels dont interest me much......well i alike Archies!!!!!!! 8)
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 30, 2005
I can make a sticky of books review if you guys want
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 30, 2005
sniper
that would be cool!...now the question is how does a sticky work and what exactly is it? :lol: ...excuse my ignorance...my brains drained...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 31, 2005
Sticky is what u see in the titled "books reviews and exchange" in top of the mmm section
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk