Studio, One Bedroom Two Bedroom And Three Bedroom For Rent

Topic locked
studio, one bedroom two bedroom and three bedroom for rent Apr 11, 2009
brand new flats in different locations in ajman and sharjah if you want a nice flat with a competitive price then give a call on 0503673086

Sue.S
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 25, 2009
Anybody who is new to dubai or looking for a place to stay at on short term rental/long term rental/ buying anywhere in dubai, feel free to drop a line here and I will help you in finding a place at the best possible price. No consultation fee/ no hidden charges/no top up. Rgds.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 25, 2009
Anybody who is new to dubai or looking for a place to stay at on short term rental/long term rental/ buying anywhere in dubai, feel free to drop a line here and I will help you in finding a place at the best possible price. No consultation fee/ no hidden charges/no top up. Rgds.
gdsurdy
Dubai Forums Member

wanted sharing accomodation in dubai from November Aug 04, 2009
gdsurdy wrote:Anybody who is new to dubai or looking for a place to stay at on short term rental/long term rental/ buying anywhere in dubai, feel free to drop a line here and I will help you in finding a place at the best possible price. No consultation fee/ no hidden charges/no top up. Rgds.

Hi

I am an Indian. Have got an offer from a company in Jebelali. I am planning to join in November 1st week. Can I get a decent accomodation in JebelAli or Dubai? Budget: around AED:1500/MONTH

Thanks in advance
dbxvisitor
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 26, 2009
Hi
I need 1BHK with 2 baths in Discovery garden

Do u have some flats on rent in this area

Tks

AA
alkanant
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 26, 2009
I can get you a studio in Disco Gardens. if you want direct from owner no real estate commison, deposit or anything and up to 6 checks. All you pay is rent and dewa deposit thats it. I live in the same building and happen to know the guy.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Accomodation -studio or a flat Sep 20, 2009
gdsurdy wrote:Anybody who is new to dubai or looking for a place to stay at on short term rental/long term rental/ buying anywhere in dubai, feel free to drop a line here and I will help you in finding a place at the best possible price. No consultation fee/ no hidden charges/no top up. Rgds.

Hello,
I would like to help you for myself to stay with my wife in any small decent accomodation. Preferably in Karama and Satwa or any other place near by.
Thanking you
Rangamani
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 17, 2009

Hi there! Comin to dxb on oct 26th and no place to stay. Lookin for a bedroom with attached bathroom in nice area. Can pay monthly. No commissions, deposits, etc. (well, dewa deposit is ok) Im 32 female, single. Can u help? mail me at anna_redco@yahoo.co.uk
A nice studio is an option too. Lookin at marina, jbr, jlt, barsha, etc. Thx!!!
anna_redco
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 26, 2009
Anna, look at www.dubizzle.com under the rooms for rent/flat mates wanted - there's literally hundreds of them!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai