April And Dubai

Topic locked
April and Dubai Feb 08, 2012
I will be coming to Dubai in the first week of April for around 1 month . I have an examination there for 1 day and the other days I will be living there for a job search since I will already have a visa for 1 month I dont like to waste it and use it .

I would like to have a room with internet ( wifi etc) for that and I have heard that this thing in Dubai cost high therefore people recommended me to get this in Sharjah . People told me that I can get a room in Sharjah for 1000 AED per month with internet .

My question is that if my exam is starting at 7:15 in morning will I be able to reach Dubai from Sharjah quickly considering the fact that I leave from house at around 6 AM . Will i get taxi easily ? Do they offer pick and drop taxi ? If yes how much they charge from Sharjah to Dubai ( Knowledge VIllage ) .

If this is easy I should get a room in Sharjah directly because getting a hotel etc in Dubai would also cost high I have heard .

Please comment on this ? Should i consider getting a place in Dubai or my plan to get a room in Sharjah is good .

Also if in this forum there is someone who can help me arrange accommodation please contact me .

hackalogy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai