Advise For CANADIAN IMMIGRATION

Topic locked
Advise for CANADIAN IMMIGRATION Apr 08, 2012
Dear All,

I am a Canadian Immigration Consultant based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.

I have an office in Canada and have recently setup an office in Sharjah for the same purpose. I am providing Immigraiton Services for Federal Skilled Workers , Inverstor Class and Students.

I hope to help as many people possible to immigrate to Canada & am open for advises if anybody requires it.

Diverse Immigration Services

diverse2011
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Advise For CANADIAN IMMIGRATION Apr 09, 2012
But people should know that all info and applications necessary for immigrating to Canada are available for free online on the government website. Many people are misled to believe that immigration services can speed up the processing of their applications, which isn't true. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp Application processing times http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... mmigration
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Advise For CANADIAN IMMIGRATION May 06, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Warm greetings!!!

I introduce you to Exclusive Legal and Business Solutions, a full service legal consultancy and businessmen Services Company based Dubai.We understand the subtle complexity of legal and business matters in different cultures and jurisdictions around the world. Our goal is to make complex things simple and understandable, and to deliver pragmatic service that matches the business needs of our clients.

We offer focused legal services in strategic commercial areas in the U.A.E, delivered by a team with extensive experience across the locale. Our lawyers and consultants provide integrated and insightful advice tailored for local companies and multinational corporations in the country.

General Corporate Governance
Commercial Law
Corporate/M&A
Employment
Real Estate & Development
Hotels,Resorts & Tourism
Maritime Transport and Trade
Company Formations and management
Intellectual Property
Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring
Private Client and Wealth Management

If you are seeking legal assistance and assistance in company formation in anywhere in U.A.E we would like to invite you to our office for a meeting or just give a call to our ….HILAL KUNHAMMAD

Thanks and Best Regards,
HILAL KUNHAMMAD
Business development executive
Office103, Al Ithraa Plaza,
AL Garhoud, P.O Box 124102
Dubai, UAE
Telephone
: +971 4 252 2235

Fax
: +971 4 252 2236

Mobile
: +971 563189677