Study Arabic In Egypt

Topic locked
Study Arabic in Egypt Jan 08, 2013
Our intensive rich and varied Arabic program, with interesting offers to Arabic learners of all levels, including absolute beginners, and with diverse interests. We offer small group program (1-5) in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). Standard courses are four weeks long, but the course length may differ depending on your request (minimum two weeks). Our Winter Program 2011 offers a number of options for students who wish to study Arabic intensively during the winter months.

The program include
1. Choose either MSA or ECA.
2. Orientation.
3. Includes tuition fees, registration.
4. A bed in a double room at our student’s apartment for one month.
5. Free airport shuttle from airport to accommodation only.
6. Free placement test and certificates.
7. Free internet service at our center for all students and free steak for DSL internet connection 24 hours for 100 hours programs or more.

For more information, please visit:
http://arabeya.org/index.php/our-progra ... -2011-2012

:o

mokka
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Study Arabic In Egypt Mar 09, 2013
I'm planning on going to Egypt next year to study arabic for a couple of weeks, i heard there was a couple of language schools in cairo that teach arabic, are these any good and does anyone know any specific places where they teach arabic to a high standard.

--- Mar 09, 2013 ---

i want to study in egypt but my brother are also study in egypt.You might look into the University of Alexandria. A lot of Americans go there, and it's probably the best program for English speakers in Egypt, but I'm not sure how easily a Canadian can get in.

online quran
quran recitation
quranak343
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Study Arabic In Egypt Jun 05, 2013
to learn arabic you are visiting egypt?
Judij
BANNED

posting in Arabic learning ForumForum Rules

Return to Arabic learning Forum