UAE D/L (Driving Liscence!

Topic locked
UAE D/L (Driving Liscence! Feb 07, 2006
Dear Friends,

Currently I am looking for some positions on some online newspapers or alternatively recruitment websites. the case is that many vacancies are asking for people with UAE DL. I was wondering to know if it is possible to use Internationalized D/L in UAE. normally the process is that if you internationalize your D/L in the copuntry which you have obtained it, you are eligibe to use it for a period of Six Months in other countries.

Please advise me if this is the case for UAE as well.

Thanks
Ramin

Raminjoker
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 07, 2006
it depends which licence u have already.,,,,,,,,meaning from which country did u obtain it.......coz over here international licenses from asia r not accepted at all!!!
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Thanks Feb 07, 2006
aduberdu wrote:it depends which licence u have already.,,,,,,,,meaning from which country did u obtain it.......coz over here international licenses from asia r not accepted at all!!!

My friend,
I have got my driving licence in Iran 7 years ago. but even for Iranian DL I know that is possible to Internationlize that in Iran and is valid for driving in Europe as well. Do you think this is the case for UAE as well?

I do appreciate your help.
Raminjoker
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai