Temp Training Coordinator (5-6 Months)

Topic locked
Temp training coordinator (5-6 months) Jul 28, 2008
Our company (European MNC) is looking for a temporary training coordinator until the end of the year (+/- a month or so). It should be a lady on a husband's or father's sponsorship as we won't be able to provide a company visa for a temp employee. We would prefer some training coordination experience although it is not a prerequisite. What is absolutely essential - college degree, excellent English communication skills, computer skills (doesn't need to type fast tho), great telephone manners, polite and getting along well with people of various nationalities and cultures. Some Dubai experience and own car and driving licence are preferred. The person will work independently and not as someone's assistant. The job will involve sourcing, evaluating and liaising with local training providers, choosing the most appropriate training programmes, and coordinating trainings and related training arrangements including venues, course materials, travel arrangements, etc. Office is located just off Sheikh Zayed road 5 minutes from Times Square in Al Quoz, working days/hours Sunday - Thursday 8.30 - 5.30. We will consider part time/shorter hours/fewer days a week as well. I would prefer a European lady, and that's not because I am a racist princess, but because I am the only one here and feel outnumbered! Of course I will consider all nationalities. If you are interested or know someone who might be, send the CV to taptalent@gmail.com with "training coordinator" in the subject line.
Many thanks!

Ccaatt
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai