IT Summer Intership

Topic locked
IT Summer Intership Apr 07, 2006
An IT security company based out of Dubai Internet City is looking for an intern who will help build an internal lab for testing and demo purposes. We are looking for a student with strong IT background and comfortable with one or more of the following :

-Microsoft Server 2003
-Microsoft Active Directory
-Microsoft SQL Server 2003
-EMC Vmware
-Networking

Interest in Computer Security is an additional plus. This is a paid internship in the summer of 2006 please PM me for an email to send your resume to.

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: IT Summer Intership Apr 08, 2006
MaaaD wrote:An IT security company based out of Dubai Internet City is looking for an intern who will help build an internal lab for testing and demo purposes. We are looking for a student with strong IT background and comfortable with one or more of the following :

-Microsoft Server 2003
-Microsoft Active Directory
-Microsoft SQL Server 2003
-EMC Vmware
-Networking

Interest in Computer Security is an additional plus. This is a paid internship in the summer of 2006 please PM me for an email to send your resume to.

what do u mean by lab? are u talking here about making Virtual PC for testing and demo ?.What business solution are u working wid?

You can count on me . Let say i am student and would like to come for internship :wink:
How much are u going to pay me ? :oops: .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai