Salary Package For Ops Manager In The Middle East

Topic locked
salary package for Ops manager in the middle east Dec 07, 2005
I was hoping someone might be able to help me establish what would be the expectation for a salary package for being employed in an Operations manager role to service the Middle eastern region. the industry is hospitality. I will be based in Dubai, and my wife will be with me she will also be looking for work in the ITCommerce and marketing sector. Can anyone shed some light on;
What cost of living is in Dubai
salary and allowances expectations to live comfortably in Dubai
We do not go out a lot and would like to rent/buy a 3bdroom home to live in.
i would love to speak to someone who has lived and worked in dubai to get their view.
We are from australia.
Hope to hear from someone soon, If you have Skype I can be contacted on my Skype name "Joe @ Dome"

joetall
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 07, 2005
Hi, welcome to the forum!

I suggest that you order a copy of Dubai Explorer www.explorer-publishing.com because it is a fantastic resource, and keep looking around at this site using the Search function. This is what I've been doing because a lot of people tend to ask the same questions here.

Skype is banned in the UAE, so you may not be able to speak with someone currently residing in the UAE. Perhaps an outside member might be able to call you.

I've only been here for a week, and so far it has been a bit of an adventure.

Renting a 3 bedroom villa in the Springs or Meadows is likely to run from around 120,000 AED to 150,000 AED per year. Hopefully your company will pay the rent or most of the rent as part of your settling package.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai