Physiotherapy Aide/Personal Trainer

Topic locked
Physiotherapy Aide/Personal Trainer Mar 18, 2008
[b]Physiotherapy Aide Required for new Physiotherapy Clinic
[/b]
We require an experienced physio aide/personal trainer with excellent english for a new private orthopaedic clinic in Dubai.

The successful applicant will be expected to assist patients with a prescribed exercise program as well as show initiative in adjusting programs as necessary.

Applicants should have qualifications in exercise based studies.

Please email interest and CV.

Miff
Dubai Forum Guest

to work as a trainee Apr 12, 2008
Respected sir/madam,
This is to inform you that I, Lejini Sara Thomas has completed my Bachelors in Physiotherapy and 6 months internship in Bangalore, India.
I am looking forward to work as a trainee in your clinic. as my line of interest is into Orthopaedics and Neurology.
It would be helpful if you can send me your mail address so that i can send in my CV.
Thanking you
Lejini
lejini
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Physiotherapy Aide Required for new Physiotherapy Clinic May 09, 2008
Dear Sir/Madame;

I haved worked for 2 years and 4 months as a Physical Therapist in refutable clinic in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia since September 2005 to this last February of 2008 but right now I'm having my 3 months vacation here in the Philippines and after that ,by this end of May I will be going there in Dubai to apply as a Physical Therapist.(and willing /interested to apply in your good institution)

I have Graduated from Universidad de Sta. Isabel with a Bachelor in Physical Therapy last 1997 and continually work as a P.T. staff in different Hospital settings.

My resume/CV will be submitted immediately upon request by your good office.

My email : fredkasti@yahoo.com
My cellphone: 00639182472031

Sincerely yours,
Fred Castillo
castle
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai