Part Time Staff On Project Basis

Topic locked
Part Time staff on Project Basis May 16, 2006
We are looking for Freelance's - who would be interestd to work with us on freelance basis from 05th to 21st June 06. Candiates have to be based in the UAE - as 1 day will be training and abel to travel. We are looking for candiates who are well educated and spoken - to do staff satisfaction interviews for a Hotelgroup in the Middle East. We are looking urgently for males who can travel to Saudi and Yemen. We will pay Dhs. 40 per hours and the minimum working hours will be 8 per day. All expences for travel will be paid for.
For Saudi and Yemen we are looking for arabic speaker only!
Please email your CV to jeannette@biz-ability.com

biz-ability
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Part Time staff on Project Basis May 17, 2006
biz-ability wrote:We are looking for Freelance's - who would be interestd to work with us on freelance basis from 05th to 21st June 06. Candiates have to be based in the UAE - as 1 day will be training and abel to travel. We are looking for candiates who are well educated and spoken - to do staff satisfaction interviews for a Hotelgroup in the Middle East. We are looking urgently for males who can travel to Saudi and Yemen and for any genter for travel to Qatar and in the UAE. We will pay Dhs. 40 per hours and the minimum working hours will be 8 per day. All expences for travel will be paid for.

I bet this job suits me. 40 dhs = 500 Pakistani rupees per hour , jubi :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 17, 2006
What is the eligibility viz.... academic qualification, experience and others? What will be the interview for? :?:
pachhupal
Dubai Forums Member

May 19, 2006
I am interested to find out more about the job and very much interested to apply.
roma_iris
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

thanksz..... May 19, 2006
HI there !

Thanks a million for posting the job offer - i was looking for a temp job and have e-mailed u my CV - looking forward for a postive reply !

Thank U :)
dxbguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Part Time staff on Project Basis May 26, 2006
biz-ability wrote:We are looking for Freelance's - who would be interestd to work with us on freelance basis from 05th to 21st June 06. Candiates have to be based in the UAE - as 1 day will be training and abel to travel. We are looking for candiates who are well educated and spoken - to do staff satisfaction interviews for a Hotelgroup in the Middle East. We are looking urgently for males who can travel to Saudi and Yemen and for any genter for travel to Qatar and in the UAE. We will pay Dhs. 40 per hours and the minimum working hours will be 8 per day. All expences for travel will be paid for.

i mailed u my cv regard the job - but there was no response can u plz follow up my cv thanksz !
dxbguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai