PAID HELP WANTED

Topic locked
PAID HELP WANTED Sep 03, 2008
Full time/ Part time Nominee Directors needed to administrate UK Registered Businesses on behalf of our clients.

Salary:

We will pay you £15.00 / $30.00 per company PER MONTH.

Job Description:

Do simple tasks on behalf of our clients, administrating UK registered businesses in less than an hour per week.

Potential:

Your monthly earnings will increase month by month as more clients are added to your business. You could be earning up to £2000.00 / $4,000.00 per month by working full time.

You can also can earn extra money through our referral program. We currently need 25 nominees for existing client orders and are willing to pay you commissions of £15.00 / $30.00 per referral.

Fees:

We have a one-time set up fee of £150.00 / $300.00 payable in 2 payments of £75.00 / $150.00 at start up and £75.00 / $150.00 taken from your monthly income in installment payments. You can also choose to make a one-time payment of £120.00/ $240.00, thus saving you £30.00/ $60.00.

Please be advised that these fees are negotiable and easy payments can be arranged so contact us today for more information.

This set up fee is to ensure that we get serious and stable people to handle our client’s needs and also to cover the costs of setting up a UK Limited Company for the Nominee to use for trading as a Nominee Director and the cost of a UK Bank Account for you to use to receive your monthly payments and commissions.

Please be advised that these fees are negotiable so contact us today for more information.

Simply fill out the form in the link below and we will get back to you immediately.

http://address101.com/99

Thank you and I look forward to a long and prosperous business arrangement.

TATOH FESTUS A.
http://www.a1directors.com
http://address101.com/99

Summer01
Dubai Forum Guest

Oooops, wrong world Sep 04, 2008
Hello Tatoh Festus
(something to do with this funny guy in Bonanza with Ben Cartwright?)

Maybe I am a little bit naive :oops:, but the post reads as follows:

You have an agency, connected (or doing by yourself) to the UK company incorporation of/for clients who are in need for nominees.
Nominees are required, if the original beneficiary doesn't want to disclose, out of what reason ever.

As a setup agent - or intermediate, or supplier of an agent - you have surely a setup agreement with the client. And if the client wants a nominee (shareholder, director or secretary), you charge him. If you are not mad, you charge definitely more than GBP 15 / USD 30 monthly for a nominee director.

Fees:
We have a one-time set up fee of £150.00 / $300.00 payable in 2 payments of £75.00 / $150.00 at start up and £75.00 / $150.00 taken from your monthly income in installment payments. You can also choose to make a one-time payment of £120.00/ $240.00, thus saving you £30.00/ $60.00.

Wow, the nominee for a client has to burden expenses for his "boss". Wrong world . . . :roll:

This set up fee is to ensure that we get serious and stable people to handle our client’s needs

Aaah, understand. The seriousness and qualification of someone being the merchant and chargeable DIRECTOR of a UK Ltd. is defined by having or not having 300 USD in the pocket. That's quite easy for nearly everyone - if he is familiar with UK Companies Act or not - thanks to your great company, suddenly other criteria are playing a role! :idea:

and also to cover the costs of setting up a UK Limited Company for the Nominee to use for trading as a Nominee Director and the cost of a UK Bank Account for you to use to receive your monthly payments and commissions.

Oooooooh, sorry for being so mistrusting! :oops: :oops: Now I understand. Each of your nominee directors gets from you delivered his own UK Limited to reduce his (eventually) unlimited managerial liability down to the share capital of his Ltd. Let me guess, 1 or 2 GBP share capital? :evil:
Another cheating a...hole here in Dubai, trying to deal with setups would say:

MARVELLOUS!

If I would NOT be naive :D :lol:, I would translate this post into one simple sentence:

Hey idiots, please jump into Tatoh's MLM trap! :roll:

Reasons:
Because Tatoh Festus is so brilliant, not to cheat simply jobseekers with CV listing fees or whatsoever.
Noooo, because Tatoh Festus' offer sounds so much more "cosmopolitical" . . . to get cheated on the way to one of UKs leading moneymakers as "nominee".
Because you must be an idiot if you take such clear fraud serious.

But the problem is, that Tatoh Festus presents here self-discriminating links:

www.a1directors.com is not more not less than a lousy franchise trap, aiming sinply the first installments of "fees" (name it better donation for nothing), at least USD 150 front up for . . . NOTHING. But hurry, this a special offer to get stolen only USD 150! Prices will increase to GBP 2,500, makes future theft of GBP 1,250 - per person!!!

address101.com/99 is simply Tatoh Festus' affiliation page, leading to subscription for thread link click earnings. No word about a1directors.

Summary from my side:
Fraudster, go home.

Cheers
M.
matrjoschka
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai