Nursing Employment

Topic locked
nursing employment Jan 13, 2007
hi im looking to relocate to dubai with my husband as he is taking up a job there. im a registered nurse and am considering working part time in a neonatal intensive care unit. i was keen on hearing from any nurses working in dubai. id like to know about the pay, the conditions and if i should line a job up through an agency or just wait untill i get there. i was told by an australian based recruiting agency that there is only one hospital that employs westerners and that is the american hospital. i would appreciate any help. thanks

Xander
Dubai Forums Member

Re: nursing employment Jan 15, 2007
Xander wrote: was told by an australian based recruiting agency that there is only one hospital that employs westerners and that is the american hospital. i would appreciate any help. thanks

as far as i know thats not true, the only thing is westerners looking for higher pay, as far as i know there is a need for nurses here, i think the best thing to do is to come over and visit the hospitals before you apply for a job, to see your options, the federal hospitals tend to pay more
but also there are many privet hospitals that pay good too.

i will try to see if i can give you some links , but you can seach as a start for dubai health city
Last_Knight
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 26, 2007
I agree, if westerners are happy with the offered salary they for sure want to hire them.
Specially because their customers are more and more going to be westerners as the expat population is growing.

There are quite a few hospitals that have their vacancies on their website.
As you will see they have job openings for nurses too -> hospital jobs

If you apply online mention that you will come to Dubai with your husband. That will give your CV a positive mark.

Good luck
astridindubai
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai