Need A Marketing/Sales Job

Topic locked
Need a Marketing/Sales Job Mar 30, 2006
I am Vinod Koshy. I am an Indian by nationality. I completed my Post Graduation in Business Management (MBA) in 2004. I have been working in the field of Marketing and Sales (especially in Corporate Sales) for the past two years. I am looking for a good opportunity in UAE. Kindly find my attached CV. If my profile matches your company’s requirement then kindly contact me at 050-2110475.

VINOD KOSHY
P.O BOX: 252, SHARJAH. MOBILE: 050-2110475
EMAIL: vinodtvm@hotmail.com

PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
§ Creative M.B.A professional and team leader specialized in Marketing and HR.
§ Highly flexible and adaptable performer, adept at multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
§ Exceptionally motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who works hard.
§ Enthusiastic communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
§ Willingness to learn along with acquired experience helps me in performing my job effectively and efficiently.

EDUCATION
Master of Business Administration (specialization: Marketing Management
and Human Resources Management), University of Kerala, India.
Bachelor of Commerce (University of Kerala).

Objective
To contribute the experience gained in Marketing Management, as well as MBA degree, to your organization's success and in performing my duties and responsibilities efficiently.
Professional Experience
Senior Marketing Executive, Fi-es Systems, Trivandrum, India June 2005 to Jan 2005.
Marketing of software products to Resorts, Hotels, Hospitals, Retail and Wholesale Stores. Responsible for finding prospective clients. Negotiating with the client with regard to price, service and customization. Closing the deal within the stipulated time. Participation in exhibitions, product promotional activities etc.
Assistant Sales Manager, BPL Mobile, Trivandrum, India June 2004 to May 2005.
Responsible for finding new corporate accounts, achieve monthly targets for corporate accounts, Co-ordinate to set camps, to provide sales service, handle customer queries, retention of key customers, check on all competition activities happening in the accounts and develop strategies to eliminate competition.

Major Achievements -
§ Part of the corporate team that achieved monthly target in Trivandrum for the first time.
§ Has organized camps and outdoor activities to promote BPL Mobile products.
Programmes Conducted/Attended -
§ Member of the Executive Committee that conducted a National seminar on Strategic Issues of Disinvestment, inaugurated by the then Disinvestment Minister Mr. Arun Shourie. The students of TKM Institute of Management organized the event
§ Member of the Organizing Committee that conducted a 3-day programme on “Leadership Skills” at Kollam.
Projects - Market Study for Eastern Tea in Trivandrum and Kollam districts.
Organization study at English Indian Clays in Trivandrum.
E-Business Project: Study on E-CRM at LIC of India
DOB/Age/ Status - 3/5/1980, 25, Single
Computer Skills - Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite, E-commerce basics.
Hobbies/Interests - Playing Chess, Cricket, Collecting pictures relating to nature.
Any References can be furnished on request.

samvkvino
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai