Mystery Shoppers Urgently Needed

Topic locked
Mystery Shoppers urgently needed Dec 27, 2010
Mystery shoppers preferably Europeans urgently needed for upcoming mystery shopping assignments of food outlets. Please email mysteryshopperuaeatgmaildotcom urgently

varsha08
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Mystery Shoppers urgently needed Dec 27, 2010
What the hell is a "Mystery Shopper" ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Mystery Shoppers urgently needed Dec 27, 2010
zubber, a mystery shopper is where you are sent to an organisation, not necessarily a shop and you test their services then report back to the organisation with your experience. My friend is a mystery shopper in Dubai. Lately she has 'done' the RTA, Emirates Bank, BMW, Range Rover and the ambulance service in AD, she's also 'done' Juicy Cuture, Jumeirah Hotels and the Emirates Palace. My type of job and she gets paid!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Mystery Shoppers Urgently Needed Dec 27, 2010
Sounds like a covert intelligence operation to me , And what do they do with this data ? Do these agents (shoppers) work for a govt organization ? What happens if they get caught on their missions ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Mystery Shoppers urgently needed Dec 28, 2010
Oh Zubber, you are silly! We are not talking spies here. It's just the staff being tested on their customer service skills! I would imagine that if my friend gives a bad report about an organisation then the staff would undergo some customer relations training. In BM's world this means giving them a slap. BM's management technique is 'It's my way or the highway'. It works for me.
Bethsmum

Mystery shopping agencies are employed by companies to test their services. I've done loads of it in Dubai, mostly eateries and hotels - freebie weekend stays? Yes please!

It can gt a bit covert, when you have to plug recording devices into telephones to record conversations with the front desk and the like and take photos of the rooms.

It is quite a hard job and you have to pay attention to every detail.

Companies also use this method to see if their staff are skimming cash! You always pay cash and see what happens. Through this we doscovered Trader Vics in Crowne Plaza were over charging people, by not offering bills and just telling them a price over and above the correct amount - so staff were skimming the extra.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

My friend mystery shopped at a BMW showroom, and she asked me to go with her. I had visions of a shiny new X6, but no, it was a Lexus. I thought they were Toyota? I didn't bother going.
Bethsmum

Re: Mystery Shoppers Urgently Needed Dec 28, 2010
Is this sort of snooping , technically legal ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

It isn't snooping Zubber, BMW instigated the check on their outlet, it happens all over the world. I work for the British government and have face to face dealings with the tax paying public on a daily basis. I'm mystery shopped sometimes.
Bethsmum

No it's not Zubber as you're being employed by say the Hilton, to check up on their staff - they want to know what's going on in their outlets.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Mystery Shoppers Urgently Needed Mar 05, 2011
how does one become a mystery shopper???
ritukaurr
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Mystery Shoppers Urgently Needed Mar 06, 2011
By the look of the dates on the thread - you come back last year.

It does sound like a fun job though - my day job is quite boring by comparison.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Mystery Shoppers urgently needed Mar 08, 2011
why? I'd like to test things like X6 or even a hotel!
Gchar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Mystery Shoppers Urgently Needed Mar 09, 2011
ritukaurr wrote:how does one become a mystery shopper???

On a full moon night, when saturn has entered the 12th house, gather the droppings of crows lay them in a pentagram, and summon the forces of darkness, if the demongods have accepted ur prayers, you will see a third eye on you forehead, Now you are ready to be part of the inner circle of mystery shoppers.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai