Microbiologist / Computer Shop Owner / College Instructor

Topic locked
Microbiologist / Computer shop owner / College Instructor Dec 30, 2005
I am a 32 yr old registered microbiologist here in the Philippines interested in joining your company. I have taught microbiology courses at a premiere university here in the Philippines (UP Los Banos) and have since improved my skills through trainings, consultancies in pharmaceutical and food industries like United Laboratories, LVP Philippines, Monterey (SanMiguel Corp). I am familiar with most methods in environment monitoring and sanitation evaluation (attended HACCP seminars and conducts CGMP training) as well as DNA extraction/manipulation, PCR and other genetic engineering methods. As a hobby, I sell and repair computers and feel much at home in front of a computer as in a microbiology lab. I have repaired thousands of computers and peripherals and have installed and maintained computer networks at various schools and offices at my local area.

Should you desire my services, I am very much willing to relocate in your area and supply personal details that you may require.
Thank you very much.

Melchor K. Waje
#392 Nat'l Hi-way cor. De Pasupil St., Los Baños, Laguna 4031
PHILIPPINES

Tel No. (63) 49 5361889
Cell No.(63) 919 3789543
mkwaje@yahoo.com

REGISTERED MICROBIOLOGIST / BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Motivated achiever with highly visible management characteristics eager to bring to your firm ability to significantly increase growth, profitability, efficiencies, and shareholder value.

Professional Profile

Registered Microbiologist highly proficient in the use and principles of modern laboratory equipment and techniques used in industrial quality control (food and pharmaceutical).
Performance-driven, entrepreneurial marketing professional with 8+ years of continuous advancement and expertise in computer business, sales and marketing, and technical applications.
Superlative interpersonal communicator, presenter, and negotiator; delivered effective presentations to students, employees, colleagues and senior executives.
Creative, dependable, and enthusiastic change agent oriented towards improving efficiencies, reducing costs, and increasing revenues.
Highly analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to scrutinize and process technical data.

Professional Experience

Teaching Associate / Instructor, University of the Philippines Los Baños, College, Laguna 1994-1995/1996-2001
Six years of experience in laboratory instruction of various microbiology courses that include microbial genetics, microbial ecology, food microbiology, basic microbiology and advanced microbial techniques.
Performed microbial analysis on diverse industrial products for the Microbiology Services Laboratory; clients include Lepanto Ceramics Corp., Colgate Palmolive Philippines, Inc., and various water bottling companies.
Conducted masteral thesis study at Monterey Plant, Navotas regarding the construction of a computer simulation and equational model to predict the behavior of microorganisms in various food products to expertly calculate and prolong product shelf life.

Microbiologist / Consultant, LVP Philippines, Don Jose, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
1995-1996
Attended and later facilitated effective CGMP seminars of plant employees and colleagues.
Prepared and developed the operational procedures and work details of the QC Biological Lab for the acquisition of ISO certification.
Attended various local seminars, conferences and trainings geared towards the enhancement of knowledge and skills on classic and advanced techniques in microbiological analysis of various drugs and parenteral solutions.
Monitored and evaluated microbial point entries from raw materials and plant environs to finished parenteral products for bacterial and fungal load, sterility, endotoxin content using advanced methods and superior equipment such as automatic air samplers, RODAC plates and LAL assays.
Conducted short and long term stability testing for the effective analysis of product shelf life.

Consultant, Golden Bat (Far East) Inc., Scout Alcaraz St. QC
Nov 2000
Conducted basic orientation on the theories of microbial genetics and modern equipment used in food, industrial and research laboratories for effective new product sales marketing.
Organized and conducted the product presentations of newly acquired computer-assisted temperature gradient gel electrophoresis machines distributed to different government laboratories nationwide.

Consultant, Aquapure Mineral Water, Sucat, Alabang
Mar 1999
Conducted basic CGMP seminar and training for plant employees and executive staff.
Analyzed the microbial content of source and processed water and pointed out the contamination sources and problem areas in the plant infrastructure and operating methods.
Fully satisfied the BFAD plant inspection team on the operational capabilities and high output quality of the bottling plant for the assured acquisition of BFAD approval.

Branch Manager, Consumer Care Insurance Group (CCIG Laguna Branch)
May 2001 - May 2003
Managed for 3 years a multilevel marketing accident insurance group affiliated to Equitable Insurance Corp. and later Prudential Insurance Co.
Supervised the daily transactions of networkers, recruitment meetings, communications with Head Office, and daily updating and uploading of the online database.
Spearheaded the local branch advertisement and awareness programs, sponsorship campaigns, and company recruitment presentations.

Technology Manager/Proprietor, Proteus Computer Center, Grove, College, Laguna
Jan 1997 - present
Increased gross computer rental income to 600% since establishment.
Maintained and operated the first networked computer shop at Los Baños successfully despite more than a hundred competitors (~105) to establish a solid base of customers.
Successfully sold single-handedly approximately 200 computer units and troubleshooted/repaired several hundred desktop PCs, laptops and peripherals.
Proactively sought to learn current and future needs of local computer market for successful sales and contracts.

Education

Master of Science in Microbiology, University of the Philippines Los Baños, Los Baños, (all course work completed)
Bachelor of Science in Biology major in Microbiology. University of the Philippines Los Baños
Secondary Education. Lipa City Science High School, Lipa City Batangas
Primary Education. The Mabini Academy, Lipa City Batangas

Professional Affiliation

Philippine Academy for Microbiology Accreditation. 2001
Philippine Society for Microbiology. 1994
Los Baños Computer Shop and Operators League (LBCOOL). Vice-President. 2005

(References and personal details available upon request)

Melchor
Dubai Forum Guest

Project reports and assignment service...! Sep 16, 2009
Hello all,

I am here to help all of you with making project reports and day to day college assignments at very competitive rates.

Any report/assignment request should be done by emailing me on sharib_gk86@yahoo.co.uk , the report will be delivered within 1-5 days based on the work and topic depth requested.

For further information you cal email me or call me on my mobile at 971507893572

Happy to help you all.
sharib_gk86@yahoo.co.uk
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai