Looking For Experienced Sales Executives For Banking Pdts

Topic locked
Looking for experienced sales executives for banking pdts Sep 21, 2008
I am looking for experienced and motivated sales executives to sell bank products (including insurance, investments, loans and credit cards) for a large MNC.

Attractive basic pay package and incentives structures would be make available to the right candidates. This opportunity allows sales personnel to sell and learn different banking products in a dynamic organization. Rapid career advancements can be expected of strong and consistent performers.

Please contact David at 0501052712.

swickiez13
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 25, 2008
can i ask what qualifications are required for this job?
monkeygirl
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 29, 2008
Hello David; my name is Kip i have been in sales and a mortgage broker/loan officer for 20 years now. im interested to find out more about this job. you can contact me at 954 696 1612 i live in ft lauderdale florida at time
kipriley
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 31, 2008
Hello David

I am looking to move to Dubai and would like a banking job. Your offer sounds interesting. i have a legal background with some banking experience as well. You can email me belloaisha@yahoo.com so that i can send a copy of my cv to your mailbox.
belloaisha
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 10, 2008
can i ask what qualifications are required for this job?
travellerdestiny@gmailcom
travellerdestiny
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 13, 2008
dear david,
i am a marketing executive on insurance and banking loans e.t.c this is my mail address:henzdanstev14@yahoo.com,if you wish i did send my cv to you.
thanks
henryhemon
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 16, 2008
Dear David,
Myself Ganesh, 19 + yrs of experience in Sales & Marketing. 3 + yrs in Insurance Industry. Good experience in Credit Card Selling, Insurance Selling. I am 42 yrs , I can speak read write in Tamil, Malayalam,Hindi, English. Can I expect a call from you if I fit your requirement. ganesh2310@yahoo.co.in
+91 9751318406 Kindly contact me
Thanks and Regards
R.Ganesh
rama iyer ganesh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for experienced sales executives for banking pdt Nov 17, 2008
Hi there David,

I have just registered here and I am looking for a financial adviser position in Dubai, such as the one that you are offering. Are you still recruiting?

I have worked as a mortgage and insurance adviser in the UK for the last 15 yrs having set up and owned my own company for the last 5 years which I have recently sold to make way for the great opportunities in Dubai.

I hold both the FPC and Cemap exam qualifications as required in the UK.

Hope to hear from you soon!

kind regards

Stuart Munro
SMUNRO1970
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking for experienced sales executives for banking pdt Dec 08, 2008
swickiez13 wrote:I am looking for experienced and motivated sales executives to sell bank products (including insurance, investments, loans and credit cards) for a large MNC.

Attractive basic pay package and incentives structures would be make available to the right candidates. This opportunity allows sales personnel to sell and learn different banking products in a dynamic organization. Rapid career advancements can be expected of strong and consistent performers.

Please contact David at 0501052712.

Hi Mr.David,

I'm Sameel.E. I'm presently here at dubai on visit visa. if you have the opening at present , please do inform me / call me at +971 505450896.

i'll be here till 21-dec-2008.

Regards ,

Sameel.E.

+971 505450896.
sameel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai