Hii All!!

Topic locked
hii all!! Feb 09, 2006
hello every body..my name is wafaa,i m 26 years old,i m moroccan,i have a diploma of tourism..i worked a lot in my life,too many jobs,because i love learning.. thanks' god i learnt too many things..i speak very very good french,i speak also english..i m looking for a job in Dubai,i have some friends there,all of them told me about that lovely place.that's y i m asking u,to help me,i know that it's not easy, i m trying, and Allah ma3a lkoull

wafaa26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 09, 2006
welcome
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 09, 2006
thanks a loot
wafaa26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 12, 2006
to be frank...dubai is a lovely place if u got da cash...other wise...it is literally hell....

anyhow..considering u are from da west...or whereever morocco is...u shudnt haf a prob..

arabs seems to love da west ppl...guess some attraction..
romance
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 12, 2006
Ummm Morroco is in North Africa, although i guess you are right, technically west of Dubai :roll: :roll:

To Waf, best of luck in your search, English, French and Arabic are huge assets to have in your industry,
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 12, 2006
Morocco is an Arab country. So not technically a Western country. The salaries in the tourism sector are rather low if you work as a simple travel agent (most agents are Arabs).

Go onto Emirates Travel in management, then you make money.

Fayz, you know a Moroccan that works there... She seems to do quite well for herself... Alors Wafaa, qui sais, tu pourras faire beacoup de fric ici si tu te positionnes bien! :)

Bisslama ya khouy.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai