Great Chance For NRI's & Indians To Earn Online,join Fre

Topic locked
Great chance for NRI's & Indians to earn online,join fre Oct 25, 2004
Hi Friend,

This is Swetha at this side.I've got a great news for NRI's as well as indians.I'm working in as a secratary.I was looking for some extra income thru the internet for some time ,but couldnt find one,lately i came across this AD which is really interesting. Normally only US companies do this kind of stuff.But this is a Indian company doing well.It is free to join They give u Rs.500 for just signing up.This is quite reasonable and also seems to be genuine. All u have to do is to spend very little time a day reading e-mails,signing up to websites .I've seen companies like ICICI bank,CITI bank,BAZEE advertise with this company.So it seems to be genuine.Also they dont promise u'll earn 50000 or 100000 .but u'll earn a reasonable amount which can support u for sure.150 people have joined seeing this mail in a very short time and they r all happy.

Kindly click on this link and register

http://www.consumersofindia.com/signup.php?r=2370

U r not going to lose anything if u sign up.U'll never regret this .After signing up do write to me at swetharanchan@yahoo.com ,i can give u more tips to earn more .

Sincerely,

Swetha.

swetharanchan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai