Fresh Vacancies

Topic locked
Fresh Vacancies Nov 18, 2008
I came across this site that I think would be useful for job seekers in this forum: Jobnownow(com)

meekm
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 27, 2008
Dear Sir,

Am finished MSc.,Biochemistry.i want a good job in our country.
Thanking You
syedkadharbava
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 20, 2008
I am lookling for jobs in Dubai. DO i get a chance?

MANISH KULKARNI
A1/ 12 - 1, Millennium Towers, Sector 9, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai-400 705. India
E mail: manishpk68@gmail.com Cell: 9867122886
Summary:
• Awarded “Best Employee” by Wal-Mart, USA, for enhanced sales, increased profits and customer service initiatives.
• Proven track record of managing Large International teams and Profit Center Responsibility in retail environment in USA & in India
• Responsible for merchandising Lifestyle category products to 41 Hyper stores having an area of more than 1 Million sft .
• Average business per month is excess of Rs.100 million form these categories.
• Profit center head responsibility for Assortment -Range planning, OTB and allocation to stores based on defined criterion so as to optimize GMROI. Also coordination with D&L team to ensure merchandise reaches the store.
• Responsible for promotion planning based on regional festivals and events calendar, vendor contact, promo execution and MIS reporting.
• Efficiently used SAP IS retail software to create merchandise hierarchy, create SKUs, linking them to stores, generating Purchase Orders, tracking inventory and effecting pricing etc.
• MBA from Binghamton University, New York, USA with specialization in Marketing and Finance.
• 12 years of varied experience in Retail project management, Retail strategy, Customer Relations, Business Development, consultancy and Knowledge Management with the Best organizations in Retail & Financial Services in USA & India.
Academic Qualifications
• MBA (Finance & Marketing) from Binghamton University, New York, USA, 2002.
• Bachelor of Engg. (Polymer Engg.) from University of Pune, India; 1991.
Organizational Experience
November 2006- Current: Chief Manager- Lifestyle Merchandiser @ Reliance Retail Limited Mumbai, National Headquarter (NHQ):
• End to end Profit Center responsibility for Lifestyle categories for 41 multi- format Stores having area of 1 Million Sft.
• Responsible for planning, implementing and controlling annual business plan and quarterly review with CEO. Generating MIS reports and taking corrective action.
• Range planning (Assortment) for existing and upcoming stores, analyzing trends, Target setting for stores, Assortment review with stores. Streamlined assortment offerings to maximizing revenue per sft from the shelf space allocated to lifestyle category
• Vendor management and development to achieve business goals, Liaison with vendors to explore funding opportunities at theme based events., OTB &special inventory negotiation
• Analyzing Sales trends for self and competitors; taking corrective action, margin management.
• Planning of promotions and events based on promotions calendar.
• D&L& Inventory: Management of fill rate for stores, forecasting merchandise requirement, management of inventory and taking action such as liquidation, promotion or reorder.
• SAP IS Retail- MDM : worked on system from creating SKUs to linking them to stores, with tax implications, as well as other specialized issues resulting from operations.
May 05- Nov 06: Corporate Planning & Strategy Lead - Zoom Developers (P) Ltd., Mumbai. Reported to Senior VP/ Director.
-Identified unfinished projects & distressed assets globally worth USD 1.2 Billion for acquisition.
-Prepared and presented Detailed Project Feasibility study including Techno- Commercial aspects on 7500 TPA Aluminum Alloy Wheel Casting plant for acquisition and relocation from Thailand to Sohar, Oman, worth USD 200 million.
Nov 04- May 05: AVP Business Development & Strategy: Yash Accounting and E Services Ltd, Mumbai, Government (STPI) registered Financial Accounting BPO.
- Secured business from new USA based clients having long-term business commitments of more than 1 Million USD per quarter.
- Engaged in devising Expansion, Modernization & Long Term sustenance strategy of the INR 300 Crores group with Australian Management Consultant.

December 02 - Nov ‘04 Wal-Mart Inc Danbury, USA as Assistant Store Manager / Buyer.
Chief Responsibilities
• Leading a team of 25 Americans for ensuring effective implementation of company’s policy of good customer service, achieving pre-determined business targets and spearheading efforts to constantly strive towards greater customer-oriented approach.
• Tracking and maintaining optimum inventory levels in the warehouse to meet sudden spurts in customer demands.
- expertise with merchandizing, Planograms, pricing, In stock and replenishment schedule, employee scheduling, MIS analyzing & reporting, planning for specials and festivals etc.
- Core team member deciding strategic Product Mix, Promotion, Sale items, inventory levels, Customer feedback and allocation of duties to subordinates.
• Coordinating with Department Managers in the recruitment, induction and growth of employees/ Associates.
• Generating and maintaining MIS business information reports to facilitate decision-making for future policies, in compliance with various Federal and Local statutes.
- Independently handled “Valentines’ Day sale “event, generating 30% more business with innovative display of Merchandise, stocking and shelving schedules, strategies to increase footfalls, reducing wastage, theft and breakage etc.
Major Achievements
• Exceeded business and revenue collection targets by 50 % from previous year and adhered to the company’s principles of attaching high value to customer service.
• Increase in customer satisfaction level from 5 to 6.5 on a scale of 10.
Laurels & Awards
• Received the “Best Employee of the Month Award” for outstanding performance accompanied with an increment in salary.
Jan’02 to May’02 with Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Binghamton, New York, USA as Junior Consultant
SBDC is a Federal Government funded organization that promotes development and growth of small and medium enterprises (up to $100 Million).
Chief Responsibilities
• Preparing detailed project report including risk factors involved, technical specifications and cost estimations for the $42 million project for manufacturing Ethanol from corn in Broome County, New York, USA.
• Liaising with local governing and administrative authorities for obtaining necessary approvals regarding pollution, waste treatment, etc.
Major Achievements
• Organized two “Business Start up Information” meetings with small-scale entrepreneurs with the objective of helping them start new ventures.

August 97to August 2001 Managing Partner of Finmart Ltd., Mumbai, Boutique Financial services company offering services to small cooperative banks on investment, credit control and expansion strategy.
Chief Responsibilities
- Business Promotion and Generation, Client acquisition and retention,
• Involved in strategic decision-making pertaining to the company’s services and business policies as a Managing Committee Member.
• Coordinating with the co-operative banks in assessing the repayment capacity of the loan seekers, working out repayment schemes-suitable to both customers and identifying potential reasons for non-repayment of loans.

Major Achievements
• Succeeded in generating a business of Rs.125 million during a period of 5 years
• Acquired repeat investment in Discount Bonds to the tune of Rs.12 million
• Introduced Investment Management and Stock Broking Services for high net worth retail and local institutional clients like Banks and Small scale industries, and generated business up to the tune of 40 million.
Papers/Publications
• Compiled Research reports on “Investment Potential“, after a study conducted on 4 Indian small cap software companies that were later presented before the organization’s clients to generate further business.
August’95 to August’97 with Chartered Capital & Finance Limited, Bombay as Finance Manager
One of the leading Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) , engaged in Merchant Banking and other allied activities. The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Chief Responsibilities:
• Compliance with SEBI requirements regarding public issue of client companies.
- Investment, lease, hire purchase and investment portfolio analysis for clients
• Achieved contribution target of Rs.10 million (1996) , including services offered for investment advice.
May 94-August 95 with Premium Capital Markets, Mumbai as Finance Manager.
August 91- May 92 with Savita Chemicals Ltd, Navi Mumbai as Shift Supervisor in plant.
manishpk68
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 04, 2009
Hi.
I have completed my degree of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering at
the GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology
Pakistan.Currenly I am looking for a job.Can you provide me any sort
of help in regard?

Khuram Iqbal
+92-321-5625972
khurmi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 12, 2009
I'm also looking for a job in Dubai. I wonder if I could work there even if I'm currently on my country. Is it possible for a certain company to hire me and issue a working visa for me so I could fly to Dubai
cAmiLLe_01
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 27, 2009
Any company hiring Computer science graduates?
chicco1983
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 27, 2009
I am looking to place a CFO for a big contracting company in Dubai. This is a senior position with good package. People with 8 yrs around total experience and 2-3 yrs in similar position can mail me. Thanks.

shashank@career-drive.com
shanksinha
Dubai Forum User

Jun 02, 2009
Hello, I am female, resident in Dubai, UK. educated, Master Degree holder in Marketing Management and have 8 years of experience in different fields between Dubai and London. I have 4 years in Banking sector mainly in retail and customer relationships, also done some credit documentation.

I am fluent in both Arabic and English languages. I am very organised, self learner, and dedecated to my work. I am looking for suitable position and willing to start immediately. My number is 050 425 1642
samarnakla
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 07, 2009
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have MIT (Masters in Information Technology) degree. Currently i am working as software Quality Assurance Engineer in pakistan. I am lookin for QA job in dubai. can anyone help me in identifying goods sites for applying for this post...and also what's scope of this profession in dubai.

Regards,
me
maherafzal_pk
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 07, 2009
up for this
nikolai_javier
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2009
i am an 3d animator and motiongrafix artist i have ten yrs of experience and made many channels promos ids and commercials looking for a job in dubai pls contact me on atif@ideasworkshop.net
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai