Freelance Writer Required - Dubai Travel Industry

Topic locked
freelance writer required - Dubai travel industry Jan 09, 2008
We are seeking a professional travel trade person based in Dubai who can pen compelling copy about individual hotels and tourist attractions.
We are not interested in 3rd hand reviews, we want first hand informative reviews based on personal knowledge.
Each article to be around 800 - 1000 words in gramatically perfect English and to cover the pros and cons of the hotel / area and why people should consider it.
We will also require area reviews to assist the clients make decisions on where to stay.
Applicants to enclose a sample of their previous work with application or a sample short review on any Dubai topic.
We are a long establish and reputable UK company and look forwards to working with you

Thank you

ogdeni
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 11, 2008
Hi,

I have sent you a PM. Please have a look.

best regards.
Aeliya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: freelance writer required - Dubai travel industry Jan 11, 2008
ogdeni wrote:Each article to be around 800 - 1000 words in gramatically perfect English ...
...We are a long establish and reputable UK company and look forwards to working with you

Thank you

You also look like you require a copy editor for your forum posts...

'established' perhaps? and 'look forward'?

Plus, and I could be mistaken, isn't grammar spelt slightly differently?

(Please take this in the humourous way in which it was intended! I am no spelling/grammar guru!)
:)

Jim
wjms
Dubai Expat Wannabe

English writer Jan 12, 2008
Hello,

I have sent you a private message with my details. Thanks!

-Erik
evoorhees
Dubai Forum Guest

interested writer Apr 01, 2008
hi,

I would like to know a bit more about your publication and what you are looking for in terms of writer (freelancer?).
I would be more than happy to send over some of my work, let me know what your email address is and i'll send it through.

fyi: I'm based in Dubai and currently work on two publications (one a music mag and the other a lifestyle mag).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tania

taniarrichards@gmail.com
taniarichards
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai