Freelance Dubai-based Short Article Writer

Topic locked
Freelance Dubai-based short article writer Nov 10, 2008
I am a Cyprus based website designer (12 years in business) with a Dubai website under construction that will need articles written with ORIGINAL CONTENT (I will be using copyscape to check) and I am seeking a writer with VERY GOOD English writing skills.

When I say "articles" I really mean SETS of articles. I will need one 500 word article for the website and three 500 word versions for publication in 3rd party online Directories. All 500 word versions need to be a minimum of 30% different from each other, so as to avoid duplicate content penalties.

The website will be featuring apartments for rent in Dubai, mainly short term. My client will need eight 4-part article sets every month, on an ongoing basis for several years. Content style would be promotional/opinion – based on keyword phrases supplied. Typically these articles will be about living in Dubai, holidays in Dubai, where to go in Dubai (etc) and will include specific keyword phrases which will be provided for each article.

Please remember the 500 word versions ARE NOT WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH, but heavily based on the 500 word ‘parent’ article. Target price per set of 4 is $30.

I can provide much more detailed info to people who respond, but hopefully this will give a sufficiently detailed overview to generate some initial responses.

Cheers
Adrian Jones

merlincyprus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 17, 2009
ask gboyle8@hotmail.com he will do this easy.
Julie Hanson
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 20, 2009
I can help you in this job, please tell me your email address to send you my CV and ask you more questions.
Thanks
tamtam2010
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai