Experienced BANKERS

Topic locked
Experienced BANKERS Apr 01, 2008
We are a recruitment company supplying people to our bank clients. We have several positions available for an international bank in Dubai. If you are interested kindly PM me for details. Thanks. :)

jobs_here
Dubai Forum Guest

Interested in Banking Oct 13, 2008
Hi can i have your email adress. so that I can email you. I am from london and comin to dubai for a month to search jobs and I am currently working in wealth management.

my email adress is asif.mam at gmail dot com
mdiasif
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Experienced BANKERS Oct 13, 2008
jobs_here wrote:We are a recruitment company supplying people to our bank clients. We have several positions available for an international bank in Dubai. If you are interested kindly PM me for details. Thanks. :)

Dear Sir
My name is Abdur Rauf. I am from Nepal. I am interested in working in banking sector jobs and i would like to inform you that i have work experience also in same job . I am looking forward for an international banking job. thus I would like you to reply me back very soon with the job details including salary.

Yours truly,
Abdur Rauf
Abdur Rauf
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Experienced BANKERS Oct 14, 2008
jobs_here wrote:We are a recruitment company supplying people to our bank clients. We have several positions available for an international bank in Dubai. If you are interested kindly PM me for details. Thanks. :)

Hi....

My younger Brother is Professional Banker and have specilization in Islamic Banking (Credit Administrator) and working here as Senior Officer with Albaraka Islamic Bank of Bahrain in Lahore, Pakistan. I will appreciate if you please send me more details about the jobs you have.

Thanks.

-Kamran
barish70 gmail kom
kkmm
Dubai Forum User

Oct 16, 2008
abdur rauf
raufkalu@hotmail.com
Abdur Rauf
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 31, 2008
my email address is belloaisha@yahoo.com . pls email me so that i can send a copy of my cv.
belloaisha
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 10, 2008
Hi this is Asadullah from Pakistan. I am currently enrolled in ACCA and completed Knowledge Module. I have also completed CA foundation and B.Com. Currently looking for suitable position in the fold of finance. Besides, I have a working knowledge of business planning and analysis, operational risk management, taxation services and internal audit.

I have pasted my resume below.

ASADULLAH

G-21/11  Amlani Town Houses  Block 8 Clifton  Karachi – 75600  Pakistan
Contact: + 92 345 2060933 or +92 21 5363597  Email: agha.asadullah@gmail.com

 A B.Com graduate currently pursuing M.A. (Economics) and the ACCA Skills Module with over 1 year of professional experience in the accounting and banking industries.
 Disciplined with proven abilities to manage multiple assignments efficiently under tight delivery deadlines.
 Proficiency in streamlining working procedures, formulating cost-effective solutions for enhancing the accounting operations.
 Excellent interpersonal skills, comprehensive problem solving abilities and a highly analytical bent of mind thus being able to comprehend and explain complex financial data easily.

CORE COMPETENCIES
Operational Risk Management  Risk Assessment  Share Issue  Filing of Returns
Budgeting Analysis  Taxation  Appeals before Appellate Tribunal and High Court

TAMEER MICROFINANCE BANK LTD., Karachi, Pakistan Since February 2008
Operational Risk Officer
 Reviewing Operational Risk Management’s Internal Control Reports
 Ensuring branch compliance of Operational Policies and reviewing products’ Operational Processes
 Identifying Risk factors in day-to-day operations and devising policies to mitigate them
 Conducting reviews of Human Resource, Central Operations, Administration and Information Technology
 Ensuring KYC/AML Policies are operative and coordinating with departments in Risk Assessment
 Assisting CS in alteration of authorized share capital, filing of various applications and annual returns

NIB BANK LTD., Karachi Nov 2007 – Jan 2008
Budgeting Officer – Business Planning (CSEG)

KPMG TASEER HADI & CO., CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, Karachi May 2007 – Jun 2007
Tax Trainee

 Currently pursuing ACCA Skills Module; Certified in ACCA Knowledge Module, 2008
 Currently pursuing CA Module D; Certified in CA Foundation, 2005 from School of Business Studies
 M.A. (Economics), Results Pending, from University of Karachi
 B.Com, 2005, from University of Karachi

COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: MS Office, Windows OS and Internet Applications
SEMINAR ATTENDED: Audit & Internal Controls (Branch Operations) by Institute of Bankers, Pakistan

Relocation Preferences: UAE (Dubai or Sharjah) or other GCC countries
References: Available on request
agha.asadullah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 09, 2008
will a 30+ yrs of banking experience in one of the top 10 banks in the world work for ya?
Electro
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 27, 2008
Dear Consultats,

1500 Vacancies for Middle Management - Telecom

Note that we are having 1500 vacancies for Middle Management - Telecom, Consultants help needed on immediate basis.

mail me :arrow: swatibricks@gmail.com

Thx
Bricks
Dubai Forum User

Jun 02, 2009
I have 8 years of experience mainly in Banking between London and Dubai. I am biligual and UK. educated. I have a Master Degree in Marketing Management. I am resident in Dubai my number is
050 4251642
samarnakla
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai