EVENTS Staff Required

Topic locked
Aug 27, 2009
iv got a job but im available fo volunteer work, leme know if i could be of any help

vicked
Dubai Forum User

Aug 27, 2009
^^^ I like your avatar . It represents power and ability ^_*
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Aug 27, 2009
Its Jin Kazama from tekken
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 27, 2009
I knew it is familiar . I like Lee actually ..
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Oct 17, 2009
Hello there! This sounds great! How do we get in touch for more info? U can contact me on my email anna_redco@yahoo.co.uk
anna_redco
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 19, 2009
Hello, i am interested.My email is xkellyxt@hotmail.com .

Thanks

Kelly
kellyt123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 01, 2009
Hey, I'm looking to move to Dubai the next few weeks... I go back and forth all the time. I have for the last 4 years been a Recruitment Consultant, but I have years of experience in the Event & Hospitality industry to include running a London company spec. in Corp. Hospitality to include high profile events.( F1, 6nations Rugby, Premier ship fotball, Golf, Ascot, Cricket, and more) Also run an hotspot venue in London for events to include TV shows, films, high profile exhitions, conserts, etc. I also have experience with Class 1 motorsport.. of course a Dubai team fan ;) I'm looking for work ideally January. Best Regards.
IceQueen
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: EVENTS Staff Required Nov 09, 2009
Hi I'm very interested, please let me know more info!
dmmadge
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: EVENTS Staff Required Nov 16, 2009
events wrote:We are an events company working on a number of high profile events being staged in the UAE in 2009 such as football, formula 1, music concerts and many more exciting new ventures.

We are looking to recruit both paid and voluntary staff to be involved with the preparation and delivery of these outstanding events. We operate in a professional manner while also ensuring that it is within a fun environment at the same time. Industry experience is advantageous although not essential as training will be provided as we are really looking for the right people to come on board who will fit in with the team.

If this sounds like you, please do reply back to this thread.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,
I am a freelance graphic and web designer and soon going to join university , I am very interested in these jobs at events , Please email me at contact at kumailht dot com and also view my portfolio at kumailht dot com and i can revert back with my resume.
thanks
Kumail
kht
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: EVENTS Staff Required Mar 21, 2011
SALAM
I'm light operator in france
i'm very interested
nabilight
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai