Emirates Jobs

Topic locked
Emirates Jobs Aug 15, 2012
Hi there! I have been interested in working for the Emirates group as a flight attendant for quite some time now but haven't had any success. :(
I have submitted several applications to their careers website but have never had a response.
Can anyone provide me with advice about the best way to go about applying? I would really love this job, so any suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated!

Rachel :)

RachelHasson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Emirates Jobs Aug 16, 2012
Are you applying locally in London to them? Or sending your applications here? Who knows why they reject some people time and time again, all you can do is keep applying, but you can only do so once every 6 months from what I gather.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Emirates Jobs Aug 17, 2012
Umm I think I have just been applying locally via their careers website. They mention on there that they frequently hold open days at different locations, but every time I try to register for the open day I don't hear anything back.

Do you know if their open day is just for people who have successfuly registered? Or is anyone free to go along?

Thanks a lot for your reply btw :)
RachelHasson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

I don't know, but it might be work just rocking up to one of their open days. Have you checked that you fulfill all the relevant criteria?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Hmm yeah that is something I have considered! I may try and give that a go, hopefully something will come of it :) I have checked that I fit all of the required criteria, so hopefully they will consider my application soon :)
RachelHasson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Emirates Jobs Aug 18, 2012
You might want to try expatwoman.com there are lots of Emirates crew on that site and they may be able to give you a better insight.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Emirates Jobs Aug 19, 2012
I'm not sure what "sheikh" is, but I was mainly focussing on Emirates because I wanted to work and live in Dubai. I don't know if other airlines will offer this.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
RachelHasson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Emirates Jobs Aug 20, 2012
RachelHasson wrote:I have checked that I fit all of the required criteria
Do you like your bottom pinched now and again particularly by some of the male passengers in First class? :)
I am not trying to be funny. This is what I heard from one female air crew member when she was relating interesting stories from her life as a Flight Attendant!
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Emirates Jobs Aug 20, 2012
I do not particularly like my bottom pinched by strangers no. But despite this would really love this job. Hopefully I will be lucky and my bum will be left alone haha!
RachelHasson
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai