Dubai Expat Salary And Cost Of Living Calculator

Topic locked
Dubai Expat Salary and Cost of Living Calculator Jul 04, 2014
It is always about your lifestyle between your home country and Dubai when comparing salary.

Definitely you need to use the Expat Salary Calculator and Cost of Living calculator to find out your needs based on your lifestyle in comparison to other country. Its FREE and very helpful tools. Download now .

http://is.gd/expatsalary

NadiaNova
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Expat Salary And Cost Of Living Calculator Jul 04, 2014
I don't think it is accurate to say that the salary is based on your lifestyle back home. For example, many people in developing countries have their own homes in their own countries. They have independent homes and don't live in sharing accommodation. But the salary given to them here only allows sharing accommodation. Thus their lifestyle isn't similar to their lifestyle back home. Furthermore, they can't bring families here on the low salary that they get but back home their families live with them. So the salary being provided to them don't allow them a lifestyle similar to their lifestyle back home.

It is strange that rents have skyrocketed but salaries of certain classes have remained the same. How are these people going to afford to live here?
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dubai Expat Salary And Cost Of Living Calculator Jul 09, 2014
yes, definitely. i completely agree with Radeya, it is intention of people these days to take work like a machine from people they hire.
preetihospital
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai