Business Article Writing Opportunities

Topic locked
Business Article Writing Opportunities Nov 17, 2008
Do you have time on your hands?
Want to earn some extra income?
Fluent in English, both written and spoken?
Good at writing, have a good business tone?

Leading Brands, a Dubai-based, boutique custom publishing house, is looking for educated, professional, fluent English-speaking/writing housewives, to assist with part-time freelance business writing projects.

Projects include briefs such as conducting a telephone or in-person interview and then writing an article for one of our business magazines, average article length 1,000 words.

If you are interested in pursuing freelance business writing opportunities with Leading Brands, in any of the industry sectors listed below, please send us your updated CV along any samples of your recent writing, such as press releases, marketing materials or articles. If you do not have any samples available then please contact us directly and we will be able to send you an evaluation exercise.

Ideal professionals will have a background in public relations, marketing, media, English higher level teaching, or industry experts from a specific industry with in-depth knowledge of that field.

Important: Submissions must only be supplied as Word documents and must be your own work – please do not send any PDFs of work that has been laid out in magazines or other publications.

Industry Sectors include, but not limited to: Business, Oil & Gas, Energy, Construction, Automotive, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, IT, Telecoms, Aviation.

Please send all emails and CVs to editorial@leadingbrandspublishing.com

To find out more about Leading Brands, please visit www.leadingbrandspublishing.com

marsm
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2009
Is this position Still Open? If Yes, I would be very interested - I have been freelancing for more than 2 years -

My email Address is: xainab_81@yahoo.com - I can commit to offer flawless work at urgent deadlines -

Regards,
Zainab
xainab81
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai