Bank Jobs In UAE

Topic locked
Bank jobs in UAE Apr 11, 2014
April 11, 2014
Leading banks Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), Mashreq and Emirates NBD are hiring in the UAE.

According to job postings on portals, ADCB is looking for senior officers in their central processing department, relationship managers, head in policy and analytics, senior UAT support officer, resourcing officer in recruitment, trade sales manager, and products head in program lending.

The bank employs people from 47 countries and has an employee male/female ratio of 60:40.

Specific salaries have not been mentioned but the bank does state that its remuneration policies are designed to incentivise employees and are aligned to external best practice standards and are industry-benchmarked on a regular basis.

Besides, employees are part of a medical insurance scheme and many are also entitled to receive an education allowance to assist with employee’s children’s schooling costs.

Another popular local bank, Mashreq, is also looking to hire people in the UAE and Egypt.

Current personnel needed include head of strategy, credit managers, group product manager, manager - service quality & delivery and marketing communication & public relation manager among many others.

Mashreq stresses that its compensation and benefits packages are robust, reviewed annually to keep abreast with the market pay and practices.

The bank states that different variable pay programmes have been structured at the workplace from unique product-specific incentive schemes for the sales force to long-term incentive plans for the senior management. An annual bonus model linked to the bank’s overall performance to benefit the non-incentivised employees across all units of the bank is also in place.

Backed by effective performance management systems, their focus is on a ‘pay for performance’ approach where pay is directly attributable to the employee performance levels.

Emirates NBD is also looking for people across its various departments. The bank’s retail, finance, IT, compliance and other departments are looking for candidates.

At Emirates NBD, employees receive a total reward package, which is market competitive based on performance and experience. This package is made up of financial and non-financial rewards and consists of several elements.

One of the elements is contract-based pay (is dependent on market practice, the value one brings to the job and any special considerations). It also includes performance pay (designed to reward performance and contribution as well as the achievements of the bank).

In addition, the package includes financial facilities & benefits (financial facilities to employees at preferential interest rates as well as market competitive benefits); recognition (exceptional contributions are recognized with recognition awards) and development & career opportunities (to build knowledge, skills and gain the experience necessary to meet current and future business needs).

source: http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirate ... 1-1.545176

raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE May 04, 2014
I have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, I am a fresher looking for a job in Dubai. My email id is alsheriff007@gmail.com , contact me if you think that i might be suitable for the job.
AjmalSheriff
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 06, 2014
sir i have a master degree and also have a 2 year banking experience still working in Bank Alfalah. i want to work with you. my cell no 0923005877710 and email ID rizbecks@yahoo.com
rizbecks
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE May 10, 2014
I am an mba graduate with 2 years experience as assistant manager(administration) in a mining company I would like to join with u my email: [url=mailto:jiby2011@gmail.com]jiby2011@gmail.com[/url] my mob: 0567550443
jiby2011gmailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE May 13, 2014
I hv a degree in banking and finace and hv worked in banks in my country as a loan officer,account officer and dat maintance officer,am looking fr any of this categories my mobile number 0552911814
ibuwealth
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Vacancy Position In Banking Sector May 28, 2014
I'am Karthick from india having 3 years experienced as financial analyst in banking sector and private sector. I'd like to work in dubai.I look forward from you in the near future sir....

my mail id : karthickdroll18@gmail.com
Karthick
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 05, 2014
Hi, My name is Niyas and I have 3 years experience in Banking. I am currently working with a well known US bank as a senior financial analyst. My email id is niyamani@yahoo.com
niyaspp
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE Jun 28, 2014
Asslam o Alaikum
I did B.com ( Hons) and looking for any opportunity in Finance, Accounts etc. Departments. My email id is seesajjad@gmail.com

Looking for your kind response.
seesajjad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE Jul 18, 2014
I have done B.Sc in Mathematics and looking for a job in Online Marketing in Dubai or any other cities of UAE. It would be great if anyone can help me with this. If needed I can also work as a freelancer. Thanks :)
wflora87
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Jul 20, 2014
My name is joseph ogheneovo and I a b.sc in cooperative management and look for a job and my tive1987@gmail.com and +2348028093840
tivere07
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 27, 2014
raintear ,kindly tell me your email address i wanted to send you my C.V...
sabi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 22, 2014
I have a mba post graduate in marketing and HR. I have 3 years experience in marketing & one and half year experience as assistant marketing manager in mewar hitech engineering Ltd.
shidhun
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 08, 2015
Hi, I am Justin Espiritu, I work with Price Waterhouse Coopers from 15 July 2013 uptil now. I have been promoted thrice and is currently an Analyst providing assurance services for listed and unlisted companies; engaged in public practice. I'am currently looking for new challenges and a long term career in Dubai. Appreciate very much if you could drop me an email at jr_c_espiritu@yahoo.com if a position fit for me arrises.

Thank you very much.

raintear ,
JustinEspiritu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 11, 2015
Hi, Myself Santhosh Kumar, am currently working in ICICI Bank Ltd. But am looking for a new career in Dubai , help me with this start my new challenge in DUBAI/UAE Cities. my contact information Email : jsanthoshjames@gmail.com
jsanthoshjames
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 21, 2015
I have done M.C.A and have 1.6 years experience in Software Developing field.Now in Dubai for Visit Visa and looking for a new challenging oppurtunities here. My contact details are as follows:
Email:dinnypadayatty12@gmail.com

Mob no: 00971-525636317
Dinny
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 24, 2015
I have been doing Litigation & Collections in the Law for 15 years and is looking for any work in Dubai in a Law firm or similar, my email address [url=mailto:gcdutriou0125@gmail.com]gcdutriou0125@gmail.com[/url]
GregDuTriou
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE May 09, 2015
I have completed my graduation in commerce and have 10 + years of experience in a manufacturing firm. Looking for a job in dubai. Kindly contact on maheshuchil@gmail.com .
maheshuchil
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE Aug 23, 2015
[url=mailto:Ibrahim.alathary@hotmail.co.uk]Ibrahim.alathary@hotmail.co.uk[/url]
bt08237
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Bank Jobs In UAE Jan 16, 2016
I am British born with vast amount experience in banking , I have worked in London - manisha-p@live.com
MPatel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jan 23, 2016
im Qazi tehseen from pakistan ihave completed my master's in commerce and i have three years work experience as a banker i offer my self as candidate for this position kindly consider my case thanking you.....
QAZITEHSEENUDDINN
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai