Another Salary Package Question

Topic locked
Another Salary Package question Oct 19, 2009
Hello,

I have received a job offer in Dubai to be a Sales Manger and I wish if anyone can tell me whether this is decent or not:

20K Dhs/month + commision
2 Bdr appartemnet in Dubai Marina
Car
Health Insurance for me and the familly (I have a wife and 1 child under 3yrs)
2 flight tickets/year for each of us.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks
T

Tomy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 19, 2009
It's not huge but decent enough depending on what sort of sales manager and company. Biggest expenses are taken care of. Allow 15k if you want maid/nanny or 20k-30k for nursery per year.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks for the advise much appreciated
Tomy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 24, 2009
Hi, do you get any other benefits such as paid utilities bills or fuel allowance?

It doesn’t sound like fortunes for a job that holds managerial responsibilities.

Good luck, hope it all works out for you.
expatwanabe
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 24, 2009
Hi, I do have other allowances such as tel, fuel and furnitures.. that's about it. T
Tomy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 24, 2009
Furniture allowance? You mean their gona give you a lump sum to go furnish the pad? I was offered this, good idea but beware as you may have to pay a percentage back if you don’t see out your contract which is fair enough I suppose. Are they offering you an end of contract bonus?
expatwanabe
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 25, 2009
They offered a sum to furnish the appart which is nice I think, Don't have the end of contract but a 5% bonus on my margin turnover, I think this is very interesting as I know how much approx I can generate :-)
Tomy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai