Accountant Required Urgently For

Topic locked
Accountant required urgently for Sep 06, 2005
Accountant required urgently for a shop. Visa provided. Call 050-8767002.

Dubai Jobs
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Accountant required urgently for Oct 09, 2005
[quote="Dubai Jobs"]Accountant required urgently for a shop. Visa provided. Call 050-8767002.[/quote]

Hello sir i am from India looking for a job in Dubaithis is my details if you could give me chance to work in your shop i will always do my best to your satisfation.

NAME : S.BISMILLAHKHAN

FATHER NAME : SULAIMAN

DATE OF BIRTH : 05/05/1983

NATIONALITY : INDIAN

RELIGION : ISLAM

MARITAL STATUS : UNMARRIED

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Bcom

LANGUAGES KNOWN : TAMIL ENGLISH

Thanking you

your faithfully

S.BISMILLAHKHAN
sureshdevi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 12, 2005
Hi, I am currently working as a Senior Associate with one of the big four certified public accounting firms.
I have worked as senior associate auditor and was involved in assurance engagements with forwarding companies, trading companies, manufacturing firms, construction companies, hospitals and educational institutions, technological companies and fuel companies. Because of my outstanding performance, the Company entrusted me with the task of supervising audit with several clients. I was also involved in Sarbanes Oxley 404 Integrated audit.
I graduated as Magna Cum Laude from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (University of the City of Manila) batch 2003, with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I took and passed the CPA Licensure Examination on the same year.
Should you consider me to become part of your firm, I shall be willing to submit other requirements for additional information. You may send an email at lhey773@yahoo.com .
lvillanera001
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai