You Guys Are To Rich To Even Care About This Forum Lol

Topic locked
You guys are to rich to even care about this forum lol Jun 18, 2011
Salaam

I have been looking at the whole forum,and cant see much real business men, with real ideas coming forward . Just a lot of people criticizing each other and calling anyone with an idea a spammer or scammer. Its crazy when the world we live in is so corrupt, that good people can never interact with good people. Because all anyone is wondering is the motive behind there interactions, Are they trying to scam or cheat me this is say-tans work.
I hope that things get better for the next generation because i think that poor people deserve the opportunity to prosper. Without having to scam and cheat to earn a living, its a fact that 10% of the worlds population control 85% of the worlds wealth. And unless this changes i can see nothing but Revolutions and Wars because the little guy has for the first time in history a wealth of knowledge and can see more clearly what the wealthy people are getting away with and the younger generation are more lazy and more intelligent than ever before this leads to more people thinking they are KINGS BOSSES RELIGIOUS LEADERS CAPTAINS ELITE....... There's a good saying "to many Slave masters and not enough Slaves"

BEING BORN INTO A POOR FAMILY... IS LIKE BEING BORN INTO SLAVERY...
ONLY THING THAT IS DIFFERENT THEY DON'T WHIP YOU ANYMORE THEY JUST EVICT FROM YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE YOU ROOF FROM OVER YOUR HEAD AND MAKE YOU THAT HOMELESS GUY ON THE STREET...

HOW CAN WE ALL SLEEP IN OUR NICE HOUSE'S AND DRIVE £100.000 CARS , DIE FROM BE OVER WEIGHT WHEN THERE IS

5 MILLION CHILDREN DIEING EACH YEAR FROM LACK OF FOOD AND WATER AND EASILY CURABLE DISEASE'S.
FOR THOSE THAT HAVE CHILDREN IMAGINE YOUR BABIE SCREAMING FOR FOOD AND YOU CANT EVEN PROVIDE THAT POOR BABY WITH CLEAN WATER LET ALONE FOOD.

THEN ASK YOUR SELF'S WHO ARE THESE WORLD LEADERS AND BANK OWNERS FOOD CORPORATIONS AND NEWS STATIONS OWNER REALLY HELPING.

ALL I CAN SAY IS ENJOY YOUR TIME DOWN HERE YEE THAT HAVE SINNED AND CONTINUE BECAUSE IF ONE THING IS FOR SURE THAT IS THAT OUR DEEDS DO NOT GO UNPUNISHED AND ON EVERY RICH MANS DEATH BED THERE'S ONE THING HE CANNOT BUY OR CONTROL AND THAT IS EVERY LASTING LIFE..............
KEEP YOUR MONEY AND HOUSE'S CARS AND FOOD
I WILL KEEP MY SOUL................

SALAAM

masnas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: You guys are to rich to even care about this forum lol Jun 18, 2011
What are you on about ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I think he's having a poor day munchkin
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:What are you on about ?

This site is all about you two mocking and picking fault at posts, this must be your lifes work i guess sad very sad indeed, munchkin very monster munch.
I knew that you 2 would be the first to reply you guys really must have nothing to do with your days i find this so funny. Thanks you proved my little test to be correct these forums are full of people like you guys picking fault your just as bad as the scammer's pests that plague the internet cheers for the laugh tho......
lololololololol hahahahahahaaaaa
masnas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oh great, just what we needed, a sensitive spammer with a conscience. Guess they come in all shapes and sizes !
desertdudeshj

Re: You guys are to rich to even care about this forum lol Jun 19, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Oh great, just what we needed, a sensitive spammer with a conscience. Guess they come in all shapes and sizes !

I am sensitive your right i am young and have alot of life ahead of me. I dont really have the time to be ridiculed by pathetic examples of human beings very subdued in there way of thinking and devout to the ways of aischrolatreia i know that you will have too google this but is the best way to describe you 2. Hope you have a day now مونش القربى
im going to leave you to find this arabic word out you will enjoy this aswell lol hahaha profane goyims
masnas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Wind Bag, I think you should take offense to this one. Someone calling himself Darren Frost and hailing from the UK, sure writes worse than a five year old.
desertdudeshj

[quote="desertdudeshj"]Wind Bag,
i wrote the first message in about one minute, didnt bother to re read it i knew you would understand it perfect, and then comment on how it was written. Whats the worst part about that.
uuuurrrrrr I think its that your silly recktum understood it. lmao
If your from the united kingdom you will understand the meaning of silly reckum in laymans terms lmro. lololololololo hahahahaha wins again please find the knew correct and changed doc underneath for those who didnt understand it.... not you desertdudeshj was just right for your large under active brain cells
masnas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: You guys are to rich to even care about this forum lol Jun 20, 2011
masnas wrote:uuuurrrrrr I think its that your silly recktum understood it. If your from the united kingdom you will understand the meaning of silly reckum in laymans terms lmro.

LMRO. Does that mean: Laugh My Recktum Off???? :P

-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm --

["masnas"]
I have alot of life ahead of me.

Are you sure? You don't know what is in store for you. You could drop dead tomorrow or get hit by a car. Or a hundred other things could happen to end your life.

im going to leave you to find this arabic word out you will enjoy this aswell lol hahaha profane goyims

Oy Vey!!!!! Goyims????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed