Willing To Invest In Dubai Business

Topic locked
Willing to invest in dubai business Jun 02, 2013
Hello
I am 24yr old man from Pakistan.
Planning to move to Dubai, and investing in profitable business.
If anyone looking for investments and have good running business or starting up new with good idea, i would like to invest with them.
Interested persons please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

zunain
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jun 07, 2013
Dear Sir,

I have a project to produce abrasive segments to polish marble which has a very good market in Iran. I have produced different kinds of it before and recently I have developed a very high quality final polisher called 5-Extra which has only two real competitor in the world.

I want to produce it in UAE.

It will be my pleasure to introduce this project with more details.

Best regards,

Omid Tahernia
iranonyxes
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jun 08, 2013
Hello sir,

Please have a look here: investors-needed/investors-needed-for-unique-fashion-brand-for-arabic-youth-t56695.html
elamrani
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing to invest in dubai business Jun 23, 2013
We are a foodstuff and food packaging products service company based in dubai
Based in dubai wholesale market
I am also from pakistan, born and brought up in dubai. 29 years old.
I am into this field for the last 5 years and have been running my own firm for 1 year now.
Let me know if you.would be interested, will provide more details
REgards
carzunli
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jul 02, 2013
Hello,

We have a shop in Dubai, Deira. We looking for investors to boost the business and sales. We mainly deal in Electronics, consumer electronics, Mobile, computer HW/SW, assesories, periperals , toner and inkjets we also have our own brand for some of the products, if intrested to get in touch with us to take this further and discuss more in detail

Thanks

Gina
kgmcomputer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing to invest in dubai business Jul 07, 2013
Assalam Alaikkum

I'm an young energetic Indian business man running my electro mechanical contracting firm since 2006. Now, we are engaged in 20 floors building as electromechanical contractor in business bay area. Also, we have two projects in finishing stage. So far I was running my company with low profile due to recession and now there are plenty of opportunities and projects coming up and as a continuous process of upgrading the company, I'm looking for a business partner who can invest and join with me in building the company to the maximum level possible.

If you are interested, kindly contact me @ +971-55-3859186.

Thank you for spending your valuable time for me.

Warm regards,
Syed Azam

--- Jul 07, 2013 ---

Assalam Alaikkum

I'm an young energetic Indian business man running my electro mechanical contracting firm since 2006. Now, we are engaged in 20 floors building as electromechanical contractor in business bay area. Also, we have two projects in finishing stage. So far I was running my company with low profile due to recession and now there are plenty of opportunities and projects coming up and as a continuous process of upgrading the company, I'm looking for a business partner who can invest and join with me in building the company to the maximum level possible.

If you are interested, kindly contact me @ +971-55-3859186.

Thank you for spending your valuable time for me.

Warm regards,
Syed Azam
Zakir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing to invest in dubai business Jul 14, 2013
Send me your mail ID, I'll send back my feasibility study then we talk
Mohpvt
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Mar 25, 2014
hope sos ur doing well......I have interest to start a new business or join a running
business in dubai with possible low investment.Later by maximising the business
improve it further step by step from shops to shops .i need a person who can be
a long term working partner along with me and who have passion in business.If
anybody interested or think as the same way i think can mail me
:spikyspec@gmail.com.Creative ,different and trendy ideas are welcomed..tc.
shaan
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 26, 2014
Hi

I have a very lucrative mining project....if you are interested..we may have dialogue on that regards

sudheerkumar gangadahran

sudheernila@gmail.com
sudheernila
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business May 13, 2014
sudheernila ,

I'd like to quickly introduce myself and my company, Blue Water Mining.

My name is Anton Mackey, I am the Investor Relations Manager over here at Blue Water Mining. Blue Water Mining is an underwater-mining company with leases off the coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels in order to recover gold. In 2011, the state of Alaska held an auction to sell 24,000 acres of state-owned offshore mineral leases in order for various entities (commercial and individuals) to mine for gold. Our CEO, Jon Byer, an ex-Naval Flight Deck Supervisor, Broker for A.G. Edwards, and owner/operator of Dynasty Drilling Company, saw the opportunity to stake claim on a "gold mine." Yes, pun intended. While 300 plus companies/individuals were in attendance, only 30 were able to claim the leases. We were one of those 30. The others consisted of AngloGold Ashanti, De Beers, Shoreline Resources and Solomon Gold; these companies combine for a worth upwards of $60 Billion.

We have two dredges up in Alaska as of now processing 1 to 2 ounces per hour and with over 10 million ounces recoverable, the potential recovery is in the billions. We are a company based out of Austin, Texas where we control our off-season operations. As of now, we are building our largest vessel which will be able to mine upwards of 100 ounces a day in order to compete with the billion dollar companies who do not plan to arrive in Alaska until 2016. With the ability to take a massive head start, we are in a position to create an opportunity for people in your position that the larger companies are not able to. We have a lot more in the works coming for this mining season starting in July, and an awesome, transparent concept portfolio. We appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Anton Mackey

Investor Relations Manager

(512) 203-4917

Sharris@bluewatermining.com

"Amat Victoria Curam" ~ "Victory Loves Preparation!"
mackey11
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 18, 2015
Hi Sir,

I am Alfred, sir before you could go forward in starting a business i would like to advice you as to how the Dubai market standards work. you should be aware of it but its always advisable to have a check before you start off. The Dubai laws are quite strict and risky to sustain in this market. So here i am to help you with all sources possible starting with:

Local Sponsors
Office Space
License
A-Z Staffing

PRO SERVICES & APPROVALS
LEGAL TRANSLATIONS
VISA SERVICES
BUYING OR SELLING A BUSINESS
VALUE SERVICES

Please feel free to get in touch with me, i would be happy to assist you with this.

Thank You.

Alfred Vanspall,

alfredvanspall1
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 22, 2015
zunain ,I am looking a partner to build proposed cabana hotel in down south of Sri Lanka.It consist with 08 cabanas,01 restaurant,01 lobby and have space to build more.Land bounded with a river paddy fields and main Hambantota road with 25 huge trees inside the land.Ideal place for tourism.River runs up to the beach and can use a boat to go to beach.All approvals from government are O.K. Investment only 250000 US $ and land value also same and profit can be shared.If you are interested please call (+94 777673738)or mail me for further details.Best Regards,Percy Weerasingha
percyweerasingha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed