Required Business Partner In Forex Trading And Loan In UAE

Topic locked
Required Business Partner in Forex Trading and Loan in UAE Jun 21, 2014
My name is Ali Busheri , living in Abu Dhabi ,UAE for more than 11 years

I am just providing you with an overview of the services which i am offering. It took me more than 2 years to research and develop these services which is an ideal part of a profitable business with a very low capital to begin (AED 35,0000) with but requires ample of commitment ,trust and an effective team to carry out these services.

I am providing you with the Architecture of the Business plan for your reference to begin with and since this plan is an ongoing activity which cannot be done individually but requires skilled individuals and many more. This plan is very uniquely developed and requires more detailed discussion too.

If you would like to discuss about this plan in more detail , please let me know when we can schedule a session as i need to explain you the setup which may require more than 6 hours per session as I have to demonstrate a lot of POC (Proof of Concept) to show you how it can benefit if we work as a team.

abusheri
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Required Business Partner In Forex Trading And Loan In U Jul 20, 2014
abusheri ,

I am interested. Can you please email me at subhasis@globegeosolution.com ?
subhasis1991
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Required Business Partner In Forex Trading And Loan In U Nov 11, 2014
please inform the details to aaapco@gmail.com
ameerhamsa
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Required Business Partner In Forex Trading And Loan In U Sep 23, 2015
Greetings,
Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect.
Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--
Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worldwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 2.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.
We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.
If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA Loans & Investments Team
Email Id: loans@commercialbsa.co.za
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed