Profit Investments In Bulgaria

Topic locked
Profit investments in bulgaria Mar 08, 2015
GOOD DAY !

Bulragia has an excellent opportunity to use money from the structural funds of the European Union for the development of its human resources, economy and living environment.

Agriculture and rural life in Bulgaria can be supported through the Bulgarian Rural Development Plan.

Partial support of projects and paying out the grant after the project has been carried out are the common features of all European Union grants. It means that all grant recipients are expected to contribute to all projects themselves.

We have a great opportunity to rent and delelop this projects in Bulgaria Bratsigovo ,Velingrad. We take land on lease in the amount and begin its process to buy the necessary equipment and animals , so now Europe gives a very good program and development of these lands.We should clean this lands and take care about it. Bulgaria are very fertile and give a very good and stable income. Support for the development of rural life is designed to ensure the preservation of regional living environments and their cultural heritage and the development of social infrastructure. It is primarily meant for the non-profit sector, but companies which develop sites for public use can also obtain support.

Common Agricultural Policy is one of the most important policy areas of the European Union and the costs of farm tasks make up a large part of the EU.Thats why they will invest in this sector.

We need a 15000 euro to start this project.It will be consist of renting land,buing equipment and animals and hire the staff from start.All financial report will be give you every month.

We need this money for 6 month and guarantee you a 100% profit for returining you 30000 euroes.

I have an official firm in Bulgaria.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PAYING ATTENSION.I REALLY WANT REALIZE THIS ALL.

With best regards Vitaliy!

Adess
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Mar 09, 2015
CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL sheikali0002@gmail.com SO THAT I CAN ALLOCATE TO YOU THE FUNDS NEEDED
hassam
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed