New Indoor Sport Needing Investors For Long Term Worldmarket

Topic locked
New Indoor Sport needing Investors for long term worldmarket May 16, 2014
Good day to you investors! I am Mr. Sterling, 29, a civil engineer by profession and I play BILLIARDS as my sport, rated class A in local tourneys in Philippines and Malaysia. Since the past 4 years, I was looking for the right contacts to introduce and seek support in making our invention open to the public and to the rest of the world. I would like to present to interested investor/s our invention of new indoor sport designed by my father and me. Our family business since 1970's until present is operating BILLIARDS Centers. We are currently a manufacturer of billiards chalk and billiards table in small local market in Philippines.

We have strive to make our invention to have it patented in Philippines to have at least protection in overseas and now we are ready to open it to the suitable authorities/companies/organization preferably to the highest bidder investor.

I have created a facebook page for it for the said bidding. Interested investors may check this link: https://www.facebook.com/TISANgame , upon expression of interest with the preliminary agreement, 3D design and video of the operational model played by real players will be shown.

you can contact me via mobile at: +60137021660
or via email at: goldentalentsentertainment@yahoo.com
Via skype at: sterling.sanado

francism007
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed