I NEED YOUR HELP OR ASSISTANT URGENTLY TO INVEST IN U.A.E

Topic locked
I NEED YOUR HELP OR ASSISTANT URGENTLY TO INVEST IN U.A.E May 09, 2016
Dear potential partner

Am not sure this is right way to call you or not, my name is Titus Edzoa from Cameroon. I am an investor looking for positive investment partners with already running businesses which need additional capital for expansion and also good starting business partners with part capital are welcome for i currently have ready $50,000,000 (Fifty Million United States Dollars) ready to invest in any lucrative business with a positive profit and income generating value in the nearest future , i am interested in investing in any part of the world but the middle east and gold zone are my main targets so please i will welcome any business ideas or proposals mostly running business with long term profit margin and like i said i need serious partners only i don't need people with ideas i need serious partners whom we can jointly invest or better still an already running business which needs additional capital for expansion. Any sort of business which can be of income generating value will be highly welcome.

contact me directly at: tituedzoa@gmail.com

For additional information please send me your proposals directly to my email and we will arrange a face to face meeting.

Cheers

Attachments
Looking-for-a-Business-Partner 111.jpg
Looking-for-a-Business-Partner 111.jpg (39.96 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
tituedzoa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 12, 2016
hi , please e-mail your details to kpathiyar@yahoo.com . i will be more than happy to help you as i am a financial advisor in Dubai.
krishna1234
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed