Need Investror For Hotel Lease In Dubai

Topic locked
Need Investror for Hotel Lease in Dubai Jul 31, 2015
Almost 50% of New Hotel Rooms Entering Luxury Dubai Market Rated 3-Star or Less

A new report published by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) exclusively for The Hotel Show Dubai 2015 reveals today that almost 50% of the 3,600 new hotel rooms to enter the Dubai market in the final months of 2015 have a 3-star or lower rating.

Leasing Hotel is the right business at the right time, as the occupancy is almost 80-95% every year from Sep - May. I can provide complete fesibility for 3 or 4 star hotel. But only serious investors can contact me.

Thanks

Zaibee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need Investror For Hotel Lease In Dubai Aug 01, 2015
Dear Akame,

Thanks for the message.

H.H Sheikh Muhammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has announced at least 35,000 more hotel rooms till 2019. With hardly five years for Dubai to spruce up for the World Expo 2020, when the city is expected to receive 20 million visitors, hotel rooms in the emirate are projected to witness an exponential growth.

(Dubai set to add 28,000 hotel rooms by 2018: JLL - Khaleej Times
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/article/201 ... 29864/1037

I would like to know your location and business you are involved in and soon I will send you an updated fesibility report for the project.

Regards
Zaibee
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 03, 2015
HII DO YOU HAVE HOTEL FOR LEASE I HAVE A CHINESE INVESTOR
tayyaba32gmailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Need Investror For Hotel Lease In Dubai Sep 08, 2015
seeking for investors ,partners to develop new hottest and fastest growing business which is HOTEL , We welcome old and new partners and there is percentage for new investors . kindly write us if you are interested .
marchandmarino
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need Investror For Hotel Lease In Dubai Sep 12, 2015
Akamemfoumou ,

Are you interested for buying a Five star hotel with all infrastructure, amenities etc., etc. Or are you interested to share JV with Ecohotel project in India (First type in India) large project. Let me know your interest.

Regards,

sashidharan

sashidharanm@hotmail.com
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Need Investror For Hotel Lease In Dubai Oct 06, 2015
Greetings,

Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect.
Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--

Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worldwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 2.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.

We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.

If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA Loans & Investments Team
Email Id: loans@commercialbsa.co.za
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed