We Need Investors For India- Chennai Real Esate

Topic locked
We need investors for India- chennai real esate Jul 29, 2015
We are a construction company named as southern properties and developers from chennai india, found a land in heart of city at chennai, india of 15600 Sq.ft of land cost 26179266 AED. We planned for a villa project. good refund of money will get as a big share for you. First you can investigate then you can invest. our website www.southprop.in design, plan, approval, construction, marketing we will take of it. you just invest in land. for further details contact me in my mobile 009994395306.

Thanks
Sundar

sundar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: We Need Investors For India- Chennai Real Esate Aug 23, 2015
sundar , I have an investor group. Do you have any business plan, project report and other details. Please write to be exactly your proposals and details.

thanks,

sashidharan

sashidharanm@hotmail.com

sundar ,
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: We Need Investors For India- Chennai Real Esate Sep 11, 2015
Greetings,Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect. Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--

Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worldwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 2.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.

We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.

If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA Loans & Investments Team
Email Id: loans@commercialbsa.co.za
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

CBSA , Dear Sir, I am an Indian national and working as a business consultant. At the moment I have few projects in my hand who requires funding / JV partner for various projects in India ( 100 M to 200 M USD) including presently running company and other country. How do you help us to achieve our dreams by financing from your institution. In case any upfront payment is involved before finalizing the fund approval we are not interested. Could you please send me your terms and procedures and other conditions so that we can approach you, if the terms are acceptable and feasible to us.

Regards,

sashidharan

Business consultant

sashidharanm@hotmail.com

--- Sep 11, 2015 ---

sundar ,
Do you have any executive plan, business summary, financial statement etc. We have a lender in India who can help you for financing the found. Please write all details through my mail - sashidharanm@hotmail.com

regards,

sashidharan

sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Hello Mr Sashidharan,

You are not required to make any initial payment.

But you must travel to meet with the loan risk management teams for your project to be studied and final loan disbursement.

Regards,
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

CBSA , Please send me your terms and procedures and other required information so as to review and submit the application forms.

thanks,

sashidharan

sashidharanm@hotmail.com
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: We Need Investors For India- Chennai Real Esate Sep 12, 2015
seeking for investors ,partners to develop a new HOTEL and RESTAURANT Business in the heart of Dubai , , we welcome old and new partners and there is percentage for new investors . kindly write us if you are interested ( marchandmarino760@mail.com )
marchandmarino
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: We Need Investors For India- Chennai Real Esate Sep 12, 2015
marchandmarino , A five star hotel is in sale in Dubai. Is your party interested to purchase. Please let me know.

regards,

sashidharan

sashidharanm@hotmail.com
sashidharan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: We Need Investors For India- Chennai Real Esate Oct 06, 2015
marchandmarino , Greetings,
Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect.
Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--

Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worldwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 2.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.

We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.

If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed