Need Investor For Interactive Advertising Agency

Topic locked
Need Investor for Interactive Advertising Agency Oct 20, 2014
Hi,

I am looking for a investor or parter in Dubai for an Interactive advertising agency, as you all know dubai advertising market is growing, the idea is, people interact with print adverts, whether in newspaper, magazine, even in a mall activity also outdoor billboards etc. companies spend millions on advertising, just for people look at the advert and pass by and remember the product.

My idea is people will not only look at the advert but also interact. I have worked as an art director, had 15 years plus experience in design. I am living in Dubai and i know there is a big market for this, as no one is doing it. we just need to design a creative advertising campaign and sell it.

Plus there is one more new technology or App in android phones, which we will be using in interactive advertising.

Imagine: you are looking a nice print advert of VILLA/Apartment in Dubai in newspaper/ magazine, and with the help of new technology you can view a full 3d video of that apartment or villa while sitting at the same place and having tea.

This is just one example, we can do miricles.

If anyone interested please contact on zainabidi@gmail.com .

Looking forward to hear from someone serious soon.

Regards,

zyan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed