INVESTORS NEEDED IN UAE-GHANA AUTO DEALERSHIP

Topic locked
INVESTORS NEEDED IN UAE-GHANA AUTO DEALERSHIP Feb 05, 2014
hello,
i have a bussiness partner in the UAE, with whom we are willing to start up an auto dealership in Ghana.We chose this country,looking at the developing economy and rising demand for cars,with the stable political factors.Furthermore,the weakness of the currency against the dollar exchange rate..It is very good to notice that,the price of a car in the UAE is x3 in Ghana.any investor is assured of his profit 100% with all the interest attached.All we seek now is an active investor who is willing to be a partner. interested business men can contact me on alloydas@yahoo.com

ALLOY
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: INVESTORS NEEDED IN UAE-GHANA AUTO DEALERSHIP Feb 05, 2014
my name is stephen fokuo.i am now with a company named DULSCO in uae at Ras al khaimah.i am a young guy with age 22 years.i have been in uae for 8 month now,and i know how ghana is moving on.with these business,i can say it is 100% profit.because the items in uae is x4 in ghana.this work now,depended on the investor now and how seriously he or she is.the dirhams here is low.whiles the cedis is high depending on the dollar rate.thank you.FOR ANY INFORMATION;;PLEASE CONTACT THIS LINE ON +971558418553 OR ON THIS SITE;;;FOKSTEP2@GMAIL.COM.MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
STEPHENFOKUO
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed