Investor Needed To Start A Executive Tiffin Service

Topic locked
Investor needed to start a Executive Tiffin Service Aug 08, 2014
Dear All,
I am a Catering Professional with 25 years of experience in Food Industry in India, UAE & USA. I have been in UAE for the past 8 years, working as a Business Development Manager for a General Trading company.
I have been constantly working on the idea of starting Executive Tiffin Service & Take Out Food establishment in Dubai. There are hordes of single expats, earning good remuneration & craving for hygienic, home style cooked meals delivered to their offices on a daily basis. There are also families where both partners are working from morning to evening, who need good wholesome food delivered to them.
If we can target this client base, providing them with good, balanced, fresh meals everyday, at lunch times, we can have a very profitable business on our hands.
What we need this to succeed is, very good quality of raw material, a very time bound food preparation, an excellent hygienic packing, & most important timely delivery every single day. Along with this is a variety of menus, personal attention to all activities from procuring to production to food hygiene & safety to delivery & the logistics.
We are a team of husband & wife, both very enthusiastic & raring to go. our son also is from Catering background, he is young & ready to dive into this business.
We have a project report ready, if any serious investor is looking for a profitable business. Please contact me on 0501744692 & we will further discuss.
Thanks & have a great day!
Raj

rkius
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed