Investor Needed For New Restaurant Lounge Concept

Topic locked
Investor needed for new restaurant lounge concept Sep 26, 2014
I am looking to open with a partner my own restaurant lounge bar in the UAE, I have Michelin star background with over 15 years of experience in Japanese pan-asian south american cuisine.

I have open'd a number of successful restaurants across the globe and now would like to have my own brand and eventually franchise them out.

For more information please do contact me info@garethdrew.com

regards

Gareth

Gareth
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 12, 2014
Attn:

Are you in need of a Loan/Funding for a project? Have you been trying to obtain a Loan from any of the Banks or Loan Companies and got Ripped off and they have refused to grant you the Loan? we offer all types of non-recourse Loan and funding at a low Interest Rate of 3% both long term and short term. All reply to: cfunding988@gmail.com or call or text 646-470-7854
cfunding998
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Dec 03, 2014
HI I KNOW OF A FRIEND WHO JUST CLOSED A BUSINESS AND HE HAS ALL THE ASSETS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR RESTAURANT SET UP I GUESS THIS WILL REDUCE YOUR CAPITAL COST AND HE IS UAE NATIONAL WITH LICENSE SO THAT IS A LOCAL SPONSOR AGAIN. HE EXPECTS 50% 50% PROFIT DISTRIBUTION AFTER THE RENT AND COST OF SALES DEDUCTED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY EMIAL IS [url=mailto:ABEERUAE@GMAIL.COM]ABEERUAE@GMAIL.COM[/url]
ABEERUAE
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed