Investment With 10% Return On Investment Period

Topic locked
Investment with 10% Return on investment period Mar 03, 2015
Hello.

I am mathematician and programmer. 5 years designed a program that would make me money some day and give me better life.
Here is what I have created - http://postimg.org/image/6tb9ovtlb/

This is my software that works manually with hard calculations. But It can make minimum 10% every month ROI what is 120% ROI in a year.

I really would want to start some serious business, and for that I need some help.
If there is anyone interested to work with me, it would be appreciated.

We can make 1 month LIVE test trading with no RISK on DEMO account, and you are guaranteed to see every position ending in the money and 10% roi in the end of the month.

I would love to go to DUBAI and work together with investor so he can control situation.
No way to lose money, you have full control over your funds. I'm not asking for millions, just give me a chance and you won't be disappointed you did.

Please PM me for future information.

--- Mar 04, 2015 ---

Anyone interested investor should PM me and then we can discuss further on how I can make you money. We can do 1 month live test with demo account for sure, before you decide further investment plans.

Cheers.

--- Mar 04, 2015 ---

There are no other individual, organization or business man that can make you so much money in a year. This is impossible. Let me show you what I can do to grow your money blazingly fast.

cartelversus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 07, 2015
Hello.

If you would actually come to Dubai, I would be interested.

Contact me - zakham.dubai@gmail.com

Thank you.

--- Mar 08, 2015 ---

Message sent.
Thanks Zakham.

--- Mar 08, 2015 ---

Hope to work with you soon, and make some serious cash.
Zakham
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 20, 2015
hello please contact me on [url=mailto:sader375@yahoo.com]sader375@yahoo.com[/url] with subject (idea proposal ) . I will get back to you .
sader375
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed