INVEST IN FOOD & GROCERY BUSINESS

Topic locked
INVEST IN FOOD & GROCERY BUSINESS Aug 07, 2013
Trader Moore Foods & Groceries is a startup Grocery Shop, a neighborhood one stop shop for all groceries. We will import our products, and stock some locally manufactured products specially for our shop.

Its my Dream to expand gradually into every neighborhood in the city.
The food aspect is broad. with our own recipe, we can rise up in the market. In my country people like new things, that's where the market is. Its up to us to sustain and get better. Food and drinks is the business of the day both local and continental DISHES.

If you have passion for Food business, then lets start talking. Franchising is on my mind - the food cart business. Its a good thing.

I am dying in need of a passionate investor for the Food Cart Business. We will have a Cart in every neighborhood in the city.

TRADERMOORES
Dubai Forums Member

Re: INVEST IN FOOD & GROCERY BUSINESS Nov 06, 2013
Many thanks for the reply and to show interest in the food business. I have taken your number and this is mine. 00233 204 999 111. Email: tradermoorefarms@yahoo.com
TRADERMOORES
Dubai Forums Member

Re: INVEST IN FOOD & GROCERY BUSINESS Mar 25, 2014
TRADERMOORES , iam interested in ur business but what kind of food ur talking abt and how much will be the investment.Do u have experience in dubai.would like to knw abt urself ur name ,location,nationality tc..
shaan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: INVEST IN FOOD & GROCERY BUSINESS Mar 25, 2014
shaan ,Nice to read from you and would like to communicate with you privately. If you can please send me an email to tradermoorefarms@yahoo.com so that I can send you details of my proposal.
TRADERMOORES
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed