I Ask Your Help . You Are My Last Hope. Please Help!

Topic locked
I ask your help . You are my last hope. Please help! Apr 18, 2014
Good day! My name is Dmitriy and I from Tomsk Russia. I was a critical situation. The fact that I am helping homeless cats find a home. I accept cats from the street and keep them in his small shelter, which has converted my garage. But cats are already getting crowded and money on food is almost lacking. I gathered all the necessary documents for the construction of a full shelter for homeless cats, I was given permission and even already made a deposit on the purchase of the premises! But the money runs out. Requires the construction of $ 55000. From them I have already introduced a fee of $ 30000. Left to collect $ 25000.
I really need your help! I ask, but who can help!
I tried to get a loan, but neither a credit institution does not take the responsibility for the construction of a shelter for homeless animals. I am willing to pay $ 500 monthly, if someone is willing to help and give me the necessary amount of $ 25000.
If you have the opportunity to help me, please, respond!
I'm ready to show you pictures of my cats. The shelter I have now lived 27 cats. They are affectionate and happy to me when I come to it. I try to spend time with them all my free time!
I guarantee that the money that you'll list will be used to build and repair new home for stray cats. I will show pictures constructed shelter!
Please help me! The required amount - $ 25000. But you can make and the amount is less. I also necessary. Ask much as you can!
You can contact me email: pashkov_do@hotbox.ru
Translation can issue in electronic form in the system “WebMoney”.
Number in the system “WebMoney” to transfer the money: Z622966011713
I will be very grateful to you!
Please help! You are my last hope...

pashkovdo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Ask Your Help . You Are My Last Hope. Please Help! Apr 18, 2014
pashkovdo ,
Hello, friend! I hope you will find a person that can help you!
BastaRazus
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I ask your help . You are my last hope. Please help! Apr 19, 2014
BastaRazus, thank you very much!
I'll take your advice.

Once again, please understand me. I ask for help, but if the choice is not, then we can sign a contract and I for five years to pay off for the amount you ask.
I am willing to pay $ 500 monthly. For five years I just extinguish the amount you ask for and more!
Thanks to everyone who responds to my problem.
I really need your help.
pashkovdo
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed