Need A Manufacturer For My Nutritional Supplements Range Of

Topic locked
Need a manufacturer for my nutritional supplements range of Aug 25, 2008
Hi everyone, I have been wondering to market a product line based on nutritional supplements….infact I already have a line based on beauty products …but now I want to explore the body supplements market. For this, I have been thinking of taking into consideration my past manufacturer but the fact that he is a little expensive for me ….have been thinking on employing a new manufacturer for my needs as I am going to private label the products. Please do advice me on a few names please!!!
Thanks in advance.

AbrahamLinken
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 25, 2008
That’s good … I think. Since you already have a range of beauty products …. You can go for a masculine range too…that way you can better explore the market. A manufacturer has to be able to make quality with the price. And especially in the market of nutritional supplements you would be facing a large amount of competition and that has to all be managed at the product level. I think that selecting a manufacturer on basis of their productions like nitric oxide
, creatine and others. As you are thinking of private label marketing, do have a look at the

different options and go for the right one.
Norrisnot
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai