Low Price Property In Islamabad Pakistan For 26,300 AED

Topic locked
Jan 27, 2009
I'm willing to talk with you about everything, but not in this topic.
This guy tries to sell a plot.

Give him his space OK.

ps; "unfortunately" doesnt mean I hate islam. It means I have reasons for not being happy with this rapid expansion of Sovereign Wealth Funds paying for these religious buildings. Yes I have some issues with that. Hate..no..why should I.

End of discussion in this topic.

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I'm willing to talk with you about everything, but not in this topic.

Give him his space OK.

ps; "unfortunately" doesnt mean I hate islam. It means I have reasons for not being happy with this rapid expansion of Sovereign Wealth Funds paying for these religious buildings. Yes I have some issues with that. Hate..no..why should I.

lol this guy really doesnt care if he use his space.

ok you are not happy with rapid expansion of foreign wealth funds paying for these religious buildings. What foreign wealth are we talking here? Do you know. I guess u do know lets share it.

we have lots to discuss so we cant really end it here cos this is just the beginning. please go ahead and start a new thread in the concerned area. i ll see u there ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2009
:shock: Hello! Once again I got time to reach to this forum. Due to my financial difficulties I can not afford the luxury of posting too much in forums. Here in Pakistan I see doctors having no time to speak to anyone. They are printing currency notes. I mean they are earning too much. Such people never visit internet. Few of my doctor friends do not know anything about internet.
Coming to the topic, I thank all people for taking interest. First of this plot is presented for sale to Pakistanis living in UAE. Secondly Rawalpindi and Islamabad are quite safe cities. I agree Pakistan is not as good as Dubai, Holland or USA not even any where close to them.
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I'm willing to talk with you about everything, but not in this topic.

Give him his space OK.

Hello! Once again I got time to reach to this forum. Due to my financial difficulties I can not afford the luxury of posting too much in forums. Here in Pakistan I see doctors having no time to speak to anyone. They are printing currency notes. I mean they are earning too much. Such people never visit internet. Few of my doctor friends do not know anything about internet.
Coming to the topic, I thank all people for taking interest. First of all, this plot is presented for sale to Pakistanis living in UAE. Secondly Rawalpindi and Islamabad are quite safe cities. I agree Pakistan is not as good as Dubai, Holland or USA not even any where close to them.
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 23, 2009
hi i am interested in purchasing a plot at bahria as u mentioned so do contact 0332-5054353 ,,,,,,,,, Kamran
kami97
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai