Land

Topic locked
Land May 01, 2009
At the moment with many countries faultering financially across the world many investors are left puzzled as to where their money is safe.

There is one place that your money is safe and its falls into a short - long term tangible asset known as land.

Currently in the UK developers are now starting to purchase many land sites off of current land owners, but there is a simple reason for this;

Property is at its highest demand and there are no signs of that decreasing with high immigration into the country. 1 million homes are needed to be built every year between now and 2026 to acheive todays housing needs! In fact it to put a figure on it that is documented and shocking the UK needs 1 house built every 6 minutes between now and 2026!

A great reason to act now before the markets rises out of your reach.

The process is simple buy land without planning and its cheaper to purchase than land with planning. Once the site has planning the value increases by over 100% with some reaching beyond 500%. There are many sites that people can purchase, but choose the wrong one and it could be a very long wait to make your return. You need to speak to qualified people within the market, that have the experience and are doing the same thing!

If you are able to find land that falls into an area in high demand of housing, local ammenities and most importantly infraustructure in place you could stand to make returns as high as 500% on your initial investment. Only problem is finding sources that are secure and credible.

With the right source you can buy land in individual plots, that have high potential of gaining planning and it is easier than buying property. The investment levels are smaller than investing in property, meaning you can get more for your money and you can spread your funds into more than just one project.

I've invested and you could to

If you would like more information I am available to speak, please feel free to contact me on here for further discussion

CLALTD
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 03, 2009
Scam, bam thank you mam
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 03, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Scam, bam thank you mam

And how is that. No explaination to your comment and I have proof stating otherwise. Comments are welcome when critised constructively. If you cannot do this do not bother responding.
CLALTD
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 04, 2009
I wouldn't bother with an explination but just say that I know a few who have bought "land"in UK from a few "scammers" like you at dirt cheap prices. Later to find out that it is totally useless as its land your not allowed to do anything ( ie not allowed to build anything on it )on other than just have the deeds to that land in your name.

End of discussion
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 04, 2009
[quote="desertdudeshj"]I wouldn't bother with an explination but just say that I know a few who have bought "land"in UK from a few "scammers" like you at dirt cheap prices. Later to find out that it is totally useless as its land your not allowed to do anything ( ie not allowed to build anything on it )on other than just have the deeds to that land in your name.

It seems that your colleagues have been very unfortunate, but this is why due diligence must be done before you purchase not after. With the plot I bought I have a planning appraisal from a third party and spoken with them. I have been told direct through them 2 to 3 years full residential. The site has already been put forward as a residential development site with the council and paperwork is to come back shortly. I can understand your opinion on what has happened in the past, but that's why I did my own research and looked into it.

Further to this if you're offered something for nothing you always have to ask yourself why.

It was unfortunate your colleagues took the word of the company as fact, but I can bet the company has been shut down, alike the other land companies that mid-sold.

So now I have Stated why you are wrong in this instance and anyone looking to purchase the land I am happy to show them my appraisal, which gives 100% proof of what is suggested.

Thank you for sharing with me why your opinion was against the project and if your colleagues would like help on what they had bought I'd be happy to help. I have already helped a Saudi investment firm in a similar position.
CLALTD
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai