Cure Against Swine Flu, Dengue, And Other Serious Deseases.

Topic locked
Cure against Swine Flu, dengue, and other serious deseases. Oct 10, 2009
Himalayan Goji juice is now available in dubai! It is very effective in deseases such as swine flu (h1n1), dengue, cancer, and other deseases. Search himalayan goji juice on the internet if you need more information. It is very effective. If you search on the internet, you can find testimonials to the patients who drank goji juice. And you'll see it's effectiveness. PM me if you need it.

iLuveLfenLied
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 10, 2009
Good luck with that...
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 10, 2009
Why don't you search first on the internet about "himalayan goji juice" before saying that? Many people don't know about asian's herbal medicines. That's why asian's have lowest mortality rate.
iLuveLfenLied
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 10, 2009
I think you'll find that more Asians die every year than anyone else!
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

I love goji! Oct 10, 2009
I personally like goji. I had dengue fever last month because I visited philippines. I was confined in hospital in ajman. The doctors don't know about dengue and they keep on insisting that I have h1n1 eventhough I was negative. They still isolated me. That's why me and my family had to find ways to cure my desease since the doctors don't believe us, and my platelets are already dropping rapidly every hour. Then one of my family friend gave us vita plus (from philippines), and goji juice (from phoenix USA). I drank those herbal juices, and after 2 days my platelets rise again. Please PM me for price details. Coz I also noticed that my eyesight was better, and my cellulites were quite light. Thanks!!! :D
imnewhir
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 10, 2009
Wow, you sell something you didn't know existed?
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I love goji! Oct 10, 2009
imnewhir wrote:I personally like goji. I had dengue fever last month because I visited philippines. I was confined in hospital in ajman. The doctors don't know about dengue and they keep on insisting that I have h1n1 eventhough I was negative. They still isolated me. That's why me and my family had to find ways to cure my desease since the doctors don't believe us, and my platelets are already dropping rapidly every hour. Then one of my family friend gave us vita plus (from philippines), and goji juice (from phoenix USA). I drank those herbal juices, and after 2 days my platelets rise again. Please PM me for price details. Coz I also noticed that my eyesight was better, and my cellulites were quite light. Thanks!!! :D

PM sent.
iLuveLfenLied
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 10, 2009
gavtek wrote:Wow, you sell something you didn't know existed?

Jeez! What a narrow-minded person.
iLuveLfenLied
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 10, 2009
Why are you PM-ing someone selling gogo juice when you're trying to sell it yourself? You are literally the worst sales person I have ever seen.
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 10, 2009
gavtek wrote:Why are you PM-ing someone selling gogo juice when you're trying to sell it yourself? You are literally the worst sales person I have ever seen.

You're the dumbest person I've ever met! Why don't you read twice the usernames and messages before commenting back? Can't you understand? He/she's asking for price details because he/she wants to buy goji juice. Because she drank it before and it was effective. Why don't you just shut your mouth if you're not going to buy? Mind your own business LOSER! :shock:
iLuveLfenLied
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 10, 2009
Please PM me for price details =/= Please PM me with price details.
gavtek
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 10, 2009
I just used my common sense to that. She/he wouldn't be so dumb to sell on the thread of others. And I don't care about trivial matters. Don't expect native english here because we're not in western country. If you're just going to be a bother, please go away. You're a jinx.
iLuveLfenLied
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai